Sat, Oct 5, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser Technical

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

Poser Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 7:30 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Technical Forum.

Where computer nerds can Pull out their slide rules and not get laughed at. Pocket protectors are not required. ;-)

This is the place you come to ask questions and share new ideas about using the internal file structure of Poser to push the program past it's normal limits.

New users are encouraged to read the FAQ sections here and on the Poser forum before asking questions.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Creating distributable Victoria 2 characters

Cris_Palomino ( ) posted Sun, 27 May 2001 at 3:54 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 8:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.awakemm.com/poserarcana/tutorials/cp/cp03/

Hello, Poser Arcana is proud to announce a new tutorial. It is part two of the recently released MAT tutorial and called Working with MAT Pose Files and MOR. One of my Tech friends advised me to post this here because of it's technical nature. This lengthy tutorial will teach you the basics of creating MAT and MAP Pose files such as you find with DAZ's Victoria 2 Texture Map Set. It is linked to by DAZ in its FAQ on Victoria 2 and was looked over by them to assure compatability with their cr2/pz3 restrictions regarding V2. In addition, with the assistance of templates provided, you will see how to create a MOR file which is a .pz2 file including all of Victoria 2's morph information as well as all her Full Body Morphs. The tutorial includes 2 templates: one for the body (in case you want to make interchangeable heads) and a face/body combo. You can now easily continue making and distributing your characters using Victoria 2 with these .pz2s. My partner, Christopher Orth, and I hope that this will be of use to you and would love to hear comments and especially see any results. Thank you, Cris Palomino Creative Director, Poser Arcana http://www.awakemm.com/poserarcana

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 27 May 2001 at 6:14 PM

Thanks for the info Chris. I'm sure I will be sending people to the site in the future. ScottA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.