Tue, Oct 22, 3:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Dan and Chris

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 8:05 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 1:06 PM

file_386295.jpg

Hey all, here is a pic of Dan and Crissy from yesterday.

Look at how lovely the weather was!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 8:07 AM

file_386297.jpg

Crissy bossing Dan around, I tell you! Look at the seriousness on her face!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 8:08 AM

file_386298.jpg

And Dan's Sweet new car and pad...

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 8:16 AM

Bi*ch!!  I can't believe you posted these here for all to see LOL!!  OMG I look awful!!  Now you've shattered my facade of being "glamourous and angelic".

No actually, I really like the shot you have of me and Danny and wouldn't mind a copy of that if you can??

Danny's new car and pad shot is brilliant and that was when I was "bossing" him around - I wasn't really, I can't actually remember why I was pointing like that but I have to say, those two images should have been put together as a gif animation as you showed us from your camera - quite funny!

Oh cheers for these V - now these ARE great memory shots as well as great captures and look, I'm wearing red!!!

Hugs

Chrissy xx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

rockstrider ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 8:45 AM

At least Vera didn't put any of your thong shots on, Chrissy! LOL!!!  It looks like you had an excellent day out and it's great to see you wearing your "mate" hat!!

Great shots Vera - thanks for sharing!

Hi Dan!

Carl x

I'm not homophobic - I love my house!!!  

girsempa ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 11:25 AM

Can't believe you're wearing a hat Chrissy... I did that once and always knocked it off of my head when taking vertical shots... :o))
(Or is it me that should reconsider my shooting technique..?)

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 11:37 AM

No, I can get away with it because on my compact camera, I still use the LCD screen rather than the viewfinder so I can hold it out in front of me!!

I did however have to remove it or push it right back at least when using the disposable camera I bought for Olivier's little fun challenge!!

And excuse me Geert (LOL!) but that "hat" is more like a MATE than just a hat!!!!!   (To quote the label!!)

LOL!  :m_laugh:

Hugs

Chrissy xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

girsempa ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 12:07 PM

Yep Chrissy, that's right, forgot about the LCD screen. Sorry about your MATE ;o))
Hey, you remind me a bit of Justine Henin on those photos... that whole athletic attitude, I mean...

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

danob ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 12:09 PM

Lol some great shots of our day out... Yeah I was bossed around all day!!  Seriously it was fun and we did have fantastic weather..

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 12:20 PM

file_386310.jpg

Athletic....me???? I was the one that was totally knackered at the end of the day with an aching back and my feet killing me LOL!!

Anyway, just in case any of you were wondering about Carl's comment on my thongs - I have lost a fair bit of weight in the past month and don't normally wear a belt with those jeans - I wasn't when I met up with him the previous two weekends.... he was the unfortunate one who got a fairly good view of my thong when I bent down or crouched!!

So, as I feel you have all been deprived of this wonderful experience (NOT!!) here's a shot just for you........

Yes, these were them!! OK, I can't remember the exact colour..... I have several of these in different colours........ but they are pretty don't you think LOL!!!

Sorry if this offends - remove image if it does.

Hugs

Chrissy x

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 3:20 PM

I reackon they would suit you... The thong that is, we know the MATE suits you already, LOL.

I tell you thou seriously you and your hubbie make a DAMN HOT couple!

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 3:22 PM

LOL - I reckon you change your avatar now (to the bossy finger one).

I'm still laughing!

danob ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 3:55 PM

file_386322.jpg

Here are my two glamourous companions not counting me and Darren that is!!

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 4:31 PM

file_386324.jpg

OK here's my addition to this mini Bath gallery........

Firstly our lovely Vera captured whilst in a local bar awaiting lunch!!

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 4:32 PM

file_386325.jpg

And now the dish that is also known as Danny!!! (My mentor!!)

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

BibbyBear ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 4:33 PM

file_386326.jpg

And finally..... at the end of the day, Darren my hubby with the talented and lovely Vera xx

CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

ultimatemale ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 5:20 PM

fantastic images, looks like u all had a wonderful time.  Which i was there with u guys. Just make sure u invite me next time.

Akpe
www.ultimatedream.co.uk

danob ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 5:35 PM

Lol I do look sunburnt by the end of the day... Yeah anybody in the Uk who would like to meet up lets fix up something more definate a topic we discussed when we met.. it would have been great with you guys too..

olivier158 ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 5:51 PM

lollll great great pictures ! funny ones but made by photographers it's cool :o) you had a lot of fun !

.... Chrissy demystificated lollllll you are still lovely darling ;o)

@+

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 9:44 PM

So good to see another UK get together and all the fun smiling faces.  Great pictures guys and girls.

seeyus  Tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 26 August 2007 at 10:10 PM

Oh my...I truly love this! Thanks Vera...fine real stuff here and great to see. Thanks.     Tom.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 5:10 AM

NIce to see all the photos come out, lovely. It really was a nice day. I feel a bit sorry for Darren coz I think that all we talked about was photogear and settingsand photoshop, LOL.

Akpe I'll def let you know the next time I'm going on a long haul!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 9:47 AM

Looks like a good time was had by all. Glad you all got to meet up for some photo fun and thanks for sharing these pics! 👍

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 6:41 PM

You Brits and imported ones...how do you all seem to get together like this? I would likely have to drive for several hours to reach one member..much less two!  I would love to...

CavalierLady ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 6:48 PM

Wonderful pics and glad y'all had the opportunity to spend the day together!   Thanks for sharing your images!

Gog ( ) posted Tue, 28 August 2007 at 4:49 AM · edited Tue, 28 August 2007 at 4:50 AM

You met up in Bath? I only live 20 minutes from there, next time count me in........

Looks like you had a great day, look forward to seeing more piccies....

----------

Toolset: Blender, GIMP, Indigo Render, LuxRender, TopMod, Knotplot, Ivy Gen, Plant Studio.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.