Tue, Oct 22, 3:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Crazy e-on!

deevee ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 8:47 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:00 AM

Recently, when I check in VUE 5 indicates that it cannot find any information in it's data base on my purchase, and that I must enter the regestration information. I do this and then I am told that the information presented was from an update, and that I must enter the resistration of the program I updated from, that was in December 1999. Two hurricanes later and those folks expect me to have that information ! they have got to be stark, raving, crazy lunatics!
I go to e-on's web page and check into my account and the information is all there!
If e-on is capable of writing software like Vue, should they not be able to keep track of individuals who are registered? At 70 my patience is very short. As much as I enjoy using VUE, if this harrassment continues I will just have to bid them farewell.

JackieD ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 8:54 PM

Deevee..you should post this over at Vue ifyou haven't already done so.

deevee ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 8:58 PM

Thanks!

forester ( ) posted Mon, 27 August 2007 at 10:54 PM
Online Now!

Deevee, I had this problem myself just a short while ago. Misplaced my Vue 4 registration number. You can send a note to e-on explaining the circumstances, and they will help you quickly and without complaint.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.