Mon, Sep 9, 7:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 6:41 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Kitsune: Fox Anthro Male & Female w/ clothing from Sixus1

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 9:29 AM

Thanks hon for the heads up!!  Into the cart it goes.  I hope they continue to support these lovely creatures.   I think they are the very favorite ones Sixus has ever released!!!   Did you see the pricing on the new clothing??  I was floored. 

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 9:33 AM · edited Sat, 01 September 2007 at 9:36 AM

Quote - I hope they continue to support these lovely creatures.   I think they are the very favorite ones Sixus has ever released!!!   Did you see the pricing on the new clothing??  I was floored. 

Same here; I had to grab a few more items from the store immediately . I'd also love more of the shuttles (for example, simple variations, like slightly larger, cargo rather than passenger, etc.). The shuttle will go very, very well when the space suits become available... ;-)

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 01 September 2007 at 11:51 AM

Ooo OOooo Oooo Thanks for the heads up. ^^

freyfaxi ( ) posted Mon, 03 September 2007 at 11:48 PM

Just got these lovely critters - can't wait to start trying them out :)

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 4:44 PM · edited Tue, 04 September 2007 at 4:44 PM
Walt Sterdan ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 5:49 PM · edited Tue, 04 September 2007 at 5:49 PM

Quote - Now available

I got mine! Great job (as always), many, many thanks. Keep 'em coming. ;-) -- Walt Sterdan

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 8:06 PM

Will there be furry versions (dynamic hair) of the Kitsune?

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 8:49 PM

I can ask Les, but I was wondering....would close still work if it was covered in dynamic hair ??  I mean I would think that the tail wouldn't cause any problems...

--Rebekah--

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 8:53 PM

I don't know...I just remember that teddy bear Les did that was really cool.  Something like that for Kitsune would be great :)

sixus1 ( ) posted Tue, 04 September 2007 at 10:52 PM

I'll talk to him about it and see what I can get :) 

--Rebekah--

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.