Sun, Oct 6, 1:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Luke and Laura Poses

bmohnsen ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2007 at 11:47 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:02 PM

I am looking for someone who is interested is replicating about 36 poses for me. I have the pictures and I just need the pose files for Luke and Laura

If you are interested please contact me directly at bmohnsen@earthlink.net

This is for poses only.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 10:26 AM

Have you tried hitting the tutorials? Seriously - posing a figure is drop-easy once you get the hang of it, and it doesn;t take much to grok it.

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 11:54 AM · edited Sat, 08 September 2007 at 11:54 AM

You might be able to achieve your goal by using already made poses either for Luke and Laura or for another human figure, and then tweaking them to your need.

Also, here  are some great tutorials on posing, as well as loads of free poses:

http://www.e-frontier.com/article/articleview/1010/1/319/

http://www.schlabber.org/piaa21/index.html

http://www.schlabber.org/index.html

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 12:08 PM

Quote - Have you tried hitting the tutorials? Seriously - posing a figure is drop-easy once you get the hang of it, and it doesn;t take much to grok it.

What? And actually pose a figure yourself? Are you mad? ::Snicker::

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:40 PM

Quote - > Quote - Have you tried hitting the tutorials? Seriously - posing a figure is drop-easy once you get the hang of it, and it doesn;t take much to grok it.

What? And actually pose a figure yourself? Are you mad? ::Snicker::

I don't usually create full poses from scratch.

I look through the poses that I have and apply the best one and tweak it. Sometimes I will see one pose where the arms are exactly like I want so I will apply that and save out the top portion, apply a different pose for the whole figure and then go and apply the partial body pose that I saved.  Basically combining bits and pieces of a number of poses in order to get the one pose that I'm looking for.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.