Sun, Sep 22, 1:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Supermodel Vickie slips into something lacy

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 12:12 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:19 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Attached Link: http://www.bbay.com

file_175492.jpg

"Cries are heard - oh no, another vendor pushing his products" Gee, it is a nice picture, though, isn't it? This went up a BBay yesterday, it is the Bustier set seen in the 3 of Hearts card, along the way I thought others might want to use it. To be honest, it is the one I've been selling for the Posette for awhile, but fitted to SMV at the mesh level- you could never do it like this by scaling and morphing. I did modify it somewhat, there is a little flower on the front (with a bloom morph!) and I redid the lace ruffle at the bottom of the bustier compleatly. It also comes with different accessories, only thing carried over are the earrings, and even those are refitted. Anyway, I think she really looks good in it, the figure in white has a face morph that will not be part of the JCM update after all, but a better one will be!

rtamesis ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 12:30 PM

I'd like to see your long negligee gown fitted to Vicki and Supermodel vickie too.

Mercy ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 3:40 PM

I would like to know if that image was rendered right in Poser, and if it was how the heck you got the mirror thing going on? I know how to do it in Bryce, but have yet to figure it out in Poser LOL... great outfit to boot and the image is nice.

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 6:52 PM

Ah, Mercy (!), it was rendered in Poser 5 beta! Not really though, it was fudged in Photoshop. I'll eventualy put the two mirrors in FreeS tuff with some instructions on how to do this, that is combine the rear render as a mirror image, I can actully fudge these now a lot faster than I can I can do "real" ones in Bryce! rtamesis - I may (eventually) convert the Posette's suit too, but I'll probaly do a new negligee as part of SMV's lingerie collection, which is further down the road, but in the thinking-about stage now. A negligee which would convert to a baby-doll, a lacy robe, teddy and so on, she already has the bustier!

Jim Burton ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 6:53 PM

Ah, Mercy (!), it was rendered in Poser 5 beta! Not really though, it was fudged in Photoshop. I'll eventualy put the two mirrors in FreeS tuff with some instructions on how to do this, that is combine the rear render as a mirror image, I can actully fudge these now a lot faster than I can I can do "real" ones in Bryce! rtamesis - I may (eventually) convert the Posette's suit too, but I'll probaly do a new negligee as part of SMV's lingerie collection, which is further down the road, but in the thinking-about stage now. A negligee which would convert to a baby-doll, a lacy robe, teddy and so on, she already has the bustier!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.