Mon, Jul 8, 3:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 25 7:29 pm)

Subject: Garden

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 2:41 PM · edited Mon, 24 June 2024 at 1:37 AM

file_387349.jpg

There is a wonderful garden scene on this months 3D World Cover disk (in the Q&A resources)

This is the scene, I've just added Vicki and created an early evening Atmosphere and lighting

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 4:43 PM

Goodie!  Mine should arrive any day now.  This is issue 96 right?

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

tbird10 ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 4:46 PM

Yep, issue 96 !

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 6:37 PM

Yup and it's quite a good issue too - there's some interesting stuff in there

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

bruno021 ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2007 at 2:02 AM

What? Issue 96? I received 95 two weeks ago, and 96 is already out? And I live only  200 miles from England! Not fair!!!

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2007 at 12:17 PM

Inspiring...off to try that in TG2TP, heh heh heh....nice render.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

zglows ( ) posted Sun, 09 September 2007 at 6:18 PM

cool

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 3:37 AM · edited Fri, 14 September 2007 at 3:39 AM

Well this is as close as I made it. Bear in mind I only have access to 3 populations and these are single plant "eco-systems' in the Free version so one went for the grass, another for fill trees in thr background and another went for the smaller background bushes. All other tree had to be added singly as with the fern and bananna plant in the grassy box. I built thee walls in Imagine 3D and seperated them so they could be textured properly in TG2TP after I figured how to get them to map correctly. Also it could be a finer render if I had the paid ver. as I could have jacked up the AA as well...sigh but at 7:50:34 to render this 800x600 I shudder to think what it would be like if I could afford high AA and larger sizes..LOL......comments welcome.. ...

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 3:46 AM

Attached Link: The TG2TP Response Picture

Can't seem to get it to upload to the forum for some dumb reason so I put it in my gallery here.

I see a sound
and try to write it down
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.