Fri, Oct 4, 12:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: OT - Bantam (Grass 3d) Hair program

Kenmac ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2007 at 8:24 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

The grass program was discussed on another group as somebody else has made it available again but even though I liked that program I'm really interested in getting Bantams/Grass 3d Hair generating program. I unfortunately lost it when my hard drive went belly up a few months ago and even though admittedly it was a little on the poly heavy side I'm still interested in getting this freebie again, so if anybody has the link to that hair generating program please let me know. Thanks.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 10 September 2007 at 8:57 PM

According to this thread:   http://blenderartists.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-17537.html    it is no longer distributed.  Someone offered a link to a different program that grows grass plus more.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

raven ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 11:29 AM

Attached Link: Bantam Grass3D

I beat Acadia to a link! :)

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 12:22 PM

Quote - I beat Acadia to a link! :)

:woot:   So you did! I'm slipping  😉

Kenmac ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 5:54 PM

I appreciate the help Raven and Acadia, but sorry to say you've misunderstood the program I meant. I guess because I used "Grass 3d" in the description you thought I meant that program. No, there was another program on the website that generated hair and I've tried lots of combinations on Google to try to track it down. Once again, it's the hair program that I'm looking for. I know Poser has the hair room but I'm more comfortable with that program. I have a feeling though that one may be a little harder to find.

kalon ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 8:27 PM

I could have sworn when Bantam3D sold the product here in the marketplace that the he/she promoted it as a hair generator but also said it could do grass...

kalonart.com

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 11 September 2007 at 9:20 PM

raven ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2007 at 11:03 AM

Ahh, Bantam3D Hairdo. It used to be about $15 I think. Now I don't know where to get that.
I guess I did get confused by the sentence 'I'm really interested in getting Bantams/Grass 3d Hair generating program' ! :)
No worries.

Kenmac ( ) posted Wed, 12 September 2007 at 8:58 PM

Thanks for the links Acadia. I'll go to the website that's hosting the grass application and see if he has an e-mail address to contact him. Raven, the Hairdo app was that price for awhile but he made it a freebie later on. Thanks again for the help and I hope I can track down this program again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.