Sat, Sep 21, 6:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Picnic & CyberDog, RE: Rain on window

coldrake ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 1:07 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:29 AM

file_116739.jpg

Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but I came up with these. They are easily tweaked to your liking. These are both real close-ups. The first image is a texture on a pict set up like rain running down a window, the second image adds a second pict with the same texture set up as drops. If these are anything like what you are looking for, let me know and I'll post an image of the settings in the editor and an explanation on how to tweak them, then you can play with them to try to get what you want. Coldrake

coldrake ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 1:17 AM

I probably should have put in something at the bottom of the images so the texture doesn't "fog-out", but you get the idea. Coldrake

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 7:30 AM

This could work-always appreciate learning how to deal with a next texture/material. I'm also going to post what I've been working with-not sure how to do it in thread so will have to post it separately. Thanks, Diane

CyberDog ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 8:31 PM

The picture on the bottom is pretty close to what I am looking for.If you would give some details,that would be great. Thanks CD

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 9:37 PM

Well, I meant 'new' texture in my post. Gosh, I've just noticed how many bloopers I've made recently in typing-sometimes they change the whole idea of the post (smile). I, too, would love to know the details of 'how', CD. Diane

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.