Thu, Sep 19, 4:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: News Flash--Bryce 7 will not support SOWs

skiwillgee ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 7:38 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:20 PM

file_387939.jpg

Beta testers are leaking that attempts for load Bryce6.1 and lower versions SOW images into B7 will not be supported.  The programers found it was a waste of code to include the anti-gravity force that kept the spheres aloft.  (same lines of code that hold Vicki boobs in perfect position even if Vicki is hanging upside down from monkey bars)  Attempts cause crashs.

grasshopper1980 ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 8:45 PM

Haha, nice!!!  I'll take the loss of the SOW if that means that Vicki, or whatever the current models name is doesn't get the perfect boob effect anymore.

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 8:59 PM

but can you import temples and swords?..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 9:44 PM

Can someone please tell me or remind me what SOW is.. are...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

calyxa ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 9:53 PM

Spheres Over Water is what I figure it is...  though I always thought it was traditionally "mirrored spheres over water" which would be MSOW.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Check out my Elemental Hexagons deck, created with Photoshop, Bryce, MojoWorld, and Poser

tom271 ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 10:21 PM

ah now I get it.......    the fallen spheres in the water....   and the boobs and ...  i'm now complete.. finished..  I see thing more round and finished,,,,  I now see things other people don't...    like wolfs,,,, 

except for you guys...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 11:26 PM

Uh ha,

So this has nothing what so ever to do with Bryce 7?

Good thing I am medicated...

sackrat ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 3:06 AM

MSOW ?  Isn't that the sound a cat makes ? Yeah,........wish I was medicated.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Quest ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 4:38 AM

Funny! ROFLMAO. good one Skiwillgee. Thanks!

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 6:43 AM

SOW .. son of a Witch ? ...

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 1:10 PM

Quote - Beta testers are leaking that attempts for load Bryce6.1 and lower versions SOW images into B7 will not be supported.  The programers found it was a waste of code to include the anti-gravity force that kept the spheres aloft.  (same lines of code that hold Vicki boobs in perfect position even if Vicki is hanging upside down from monkey bars)  Attempts cause crashs.

I'll buy the code and inject some of it into my future wife when she gets in her late 30's :-P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Questor4 ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 3:26 PM

LOL
Theres a couple of images in my gallery that relate to this subject. Its a joke amongst 3d'ers especially brycers that when most of us first got bryce, we were amazed by the shiny sphere floating above water. Although it is a joke, some awesome effects can be acheived using the method.

3D store, sells bryce spheres & poser chars..
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1385286

Bryce sphere warehouse..
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1418678

Incarnadine ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 6:19 PM

Nice ones Questor4!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

Ang25 ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 6:49 PM · edited Fri, 14 September 2007 at 6:49 PM

I'm a little late to this party, but I found the humor to be quite funny.
And a very nice image as well!
And yeah, I don't think it's fair that Vicki's get to stay eternally perky when mine won't (eh...haven't).

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 14 September 2007 at 11:25 PM

I once imported a female pig, used a mirror texture over a liquid mirror texture, and ...uh...well it sounded funny at the time (sow...getit? huh?..;) since pulled for lack of response..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Rayraz ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 7:54 PM

Quote - I'm a little late to this party, but I found the humor to be quite funny.
And a very nice image as well!
And yeah, I don't think it's fair that Vicki's get to stay eternally perky when mine won't (eh...haven't).

now you're making them sound retouched :-P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 8:13 PM

I just got back from a weeks vacation in Texas.

This is awefull news.!!!  what about.. SOCB??

skiwillgee ( ) posted Sun, 16 September 2007 at 9:25 PM

SOCB?

Analog-X64 ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 6:59 AM

Quote - SOCB?

Yeah Sphere Over Checker Board??

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 3:57 PM

Sphere On CheckerBoard is no problem as no antigravity is needed. Sphere Over CheckerBoard however ends up with the same problem as the sphere over water. the sphere will drop.
And just for telling you this i'll be kicked outta bryce 7 betatesting for breaking NDA, just like skiwillgee.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 4:23 PM

What abot SONVIATWAS ?

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

Incarnadine ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 7:37 PM

NVIASOWWAS!

Pass no temptation lightly by, for one never knows when it may pass again!

sackrat ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 9:20 PM

OK,.....how about, SONVIASOWWAS ?

skiwillgee ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 9:48 PM

okay, I got the first 4 letters and the last three.  Somebody help me with the middle.

Questor4 ( ) posted Mon, 17 September 2007 at 11:08 PM

lol i have no clue, it could be anything

Quest ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2007 at 4:24 AM

Please! Pretty soon it’ll be : SHFDFHJKKMMMDDJMDJDDJHFDJFHDJ!

OK, so it’s naked Vicky standing by something or other…and the SOW ……

I don’t know anymore…or any less! LOL!

sackrat ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2007 at 5:10 AM

Geez, it's,................Sphere Over Naked Vickie In A Sphere Over Water With A Sword.

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2007 at 12:45 PM

SOS => Sphere Over Sphere

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Quest ( ) posted Tue, 18 September 2007 at 11:55 PM

LOL…No!…it’s NVSOS so in a few months we’ll know what she’s giving birth to. And then it will be a true SOS!

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 19 September 2007 at 1:28 PM

ok that one i dont get.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

silverblade33 ( ) posted Sun, 30 September 2007 at 9:12 PM

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.