Tue, Oct 22, 8:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Looking for Prop please.

FanDancer ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 1:24 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:20 AM

I'm trying to find a crown of thorns like the one worn by christ at his crucifiction. Would anyone know where to find one? Would be willing to pay Good money for one that looks realistic and if possible a realistic set of spikes.I'm not sure what to offer for a custom Job on the Crown of thorns and spikes, but any reasonable price will be considered:)Not looking for a handout:)..Any help will most greatly be a ppreciated.Thanks all:) you can contact me by email if you wish. searose@knology.net

Don ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 1:49 AM

seanburney@hotmail.com Try the above email. Sean Burney did a Jesus figure some time ago. May have been a crown of thorns in the file. I did see a crown of thorns somewhere once, try 3D Cafe, Props Guild... Try a Search on the above on this site and the others...

FanDancer ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 2:02 AM

Thank you very much Don:)

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 2:38 AM

Hiya SeaRose, Trimax made a crown of thorns prop and its available at the PropsGuild in the head objects section. Ken

FanDancer ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 3:51 AM

Thanks Ken:)I looked there but havent found it yet..will try again later too:)i did kind of breeze thru there:)

Abraham ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 5:52 AM

file_175443.jpg

Hi :) I've not a lot of time by now but if this one is ok for you and you cannot give something better, I would be really pleased to give it to you - and put it in the free stuff if some people want it of course :) J-L

Abraham ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 5:54 AM

not if you cannot give but if you cannot FIND, sorry, wrote it to fast :) J-L

KenS ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 2:39 PM

Thats great looking Abraham, great work. SeaRose, here's the link to Trimax's thorn crown. http://www.propsguild.com/thumbs/headobjects/page6.htm its the last item on the page. Ken

Syyd ( ) posted Tue, 29 May 2001 at 8:52 PM

Abraham, EXCELLENT crown of thorns, is it available yet?

Abraham ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2001 at 1:53 AM

Syyd, it wasn't because no one seemed to be interested, but, now, it's in the free stuff :)))) J-L

KenS ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2001 at 2:49 AM

cool Abraham, Im on my way now. Didnt mean to seem un- interested in yours, it does look great!

Abraham ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2001 at 3:25 AM

No problem Ken :) It's just because no one seemed to want it and as I don't want to overflow the free stuff with my not so good props :))) But, I assure you, it wasn't because of you, you were nice enough to tell you find it good :) J-L

FanDancer ( ) posted Wed, 30 May 2001 at 4:10 PM

Abraham..Thats excactly what i'm looking for..I would be honored to pay you for this wonderful piece of work:) let me know what you plan to do with it:) Thanks ken...I'm going to look at that link you posted..I've been offline for two days and just now got back on so I havent had the chance to read the follow-ups on this post:)..Thank you all somuch for the help:)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.