Mon, Sep 9, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: linkshare

dolfijntjes ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2007 at 4:41 AM · edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 5:19 PM

I'm updating my site and saw there are no images anymore for the linkshare. All those codes refere to well nothing. Will those be back?

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 24 August 2007 at 10:04 AM

There are banners right above the codes that we are using now that says linkshare. you should see them under the add/edit listing we no longer have the webring so if you had that on your site the code and all should be removed and the new code and banner used. If you need more help just email me at sndcastie@renderosity.com as I am handling the linkshare.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Elsina ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 2:52 PM

I also can't see the banners. They seem to be missing. The link at my site is also not showing the banner? I am talking about the new linkshare and not the old webring.

My gallery @ Renderosity

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 26 September 2007 at 6:40 PM

You have to right click and save the banner you want then upload it to your site so it will show. 

The code calls for the jpg banner that is right above the code you picked. If you picked the code at the bottom though that one is just the link.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.