Sun, Oct 6, 8:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Question about Renderosity Newsletters?

AnnieD ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 11:12 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 2:38 AM

I have been getting 2 at a time.  One has my user name on it and the other has my full name on it and they both come in to the same email address.  So, my question is:  Do I have something turned on somewhere that causes this to happen?  If I do, could someone tell me how to take care of it since I really only need one newletter  lol.

If it's a glitch, who do I report it to?

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 11:15 AM

Let me check on this will get back to you with a answer asap.

Thanks

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

AnnieD ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 11:22 AM

Boy you guys are fast  lol.  Okey dokey...thanks!

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 11:26 AM

We try :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

LillianH ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 11:57 AM

Hi AnnieD,

I checked and you had subscribed twice to the newsletter. Once in your profile and then later using the side-bar subscription.

I have unsubscribed you from the second list.

That should take care of it :-)

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 12:14 PM

Thanks lillian :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

AnnieD ( ) posted Thu, 11 October 2007 at 12:47 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you  :D

I was afraid it was something I had done since it only started happening after the website layout changed and I made some changes to adapt to the new web layout. :)

[Stuart Chase]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.