Sun, Sep 22, 8:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: New Project: FF8 Gunswords

AndreHntr ( ) posted Thu, 09 September 1999 at 9:31 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:43 AM

file_116729.jpg

My first attemp at one of these interesting, beautiful weapons. Still trying to get the hang of the symmetrical lattice work, especially in smoothing the sometimes jagged edges. AndreHntr

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 1:47 AM

Awesome...simply awesome...perhaps I should change my mind and pick up the latest version of FF. I must shamefully admit I've YET to finish the first one...been so busy with the computer and all...sigh... PAN~

2ndPlanet ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 7:47 AM

very cool

CBeckstrand ( ) posted Fri, 10 September 1999 at 10:06 PM

Very Cool. By the way. If you guys want to see some of the most amazing CG movies you will EVER see pick up a copy of FF8. Totaly lifelike human model animations that will blow you away.

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 10:59 AM

Eh...just so you all know ...between the time I posted and now I was milling about in the local WAL*MART...(lord that sounds sooo hickish..) and my girl suddenly out of the blue goes..."which game do you want?" well you can imagine the "!!!" on my face as I was standing before the Final Fantasy 8 display. KA-CHING! Purchased and happy as all heck I went home to check out the animations! HOLY CRUDE that's hot. VERY inspiring for poser I must say. Anyhow I went to give my girl a very extra special hug and kiss for buying me the game and she was like "what's that for?" "for buying me the game" I said...."Huh? Oh don't thank me...I was using your money, remember? You put your check in the bank..." DOH!!!!!! PAN~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.