Thu, Sep 19, 9:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Free Freak SciFi Armor at Xurge3D

gagnonrich ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 10:31 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 2:07 AM

Attached Link: http://www.xurge3d.com/outlet?b=1

I saw this posted in a DAZ forum and figured people here would want to get it. It's free, but requires creating an account to get it through the store. If nothing else is being bought, click PayPal as the payment method because PayPal will not be accessed if the shopping cart is for zero dollars.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 11:39 AM

I am going to Smite their webmaster, for erasing fields that aren't wrong every time you resubmit...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 12:18 PM

Thank you for the heads up!

flibbits ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 3:04 PM

They want a credit card to pay for the free item.  Nobody is getting my CC# for a free item.

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 3:09 PM

I did it by choosing paypal but it never asked for a paypal ID or anything.

KyReb ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 3:41 PM

Quote - I did it by choosing paypal but it never asked for a paypal ID or anything.

Same here

Casette ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 12:48 AM

A pity, but I pass. My mailbox is a crappy bunch of spam, and I'm sure a big part comes from these 'free registrations'. Too much 'free registrations' all over the net

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 11:58 AM

Casette, the funny thing... I set up a yahoo email account just for the purpose of doing on-line registrations (all inacurate personal info of course) and it gets NO spam at all while my real ISP e-mail account which I use only for personal correspandance and buisness but keep very tight control over gets several hundred mails shuttled to the spam folder everyday I believe! Strange.

gagnonrich ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 1:01 PM

It's also worth looking over the store for many more great fantasy and science fiction armor and costumes at very reasonable prices with textures.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

flibbits ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:00 PM

Good idea on the Paypal.  

I set up a hotmail account.  It was never used.  Within a week it was receiving hundreds of spam messages a day.  This was a test to determine if hotmail sells or gives addresses to mailing lists.  Either MS is doing that, or the emails are being harvested in some way.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.