Sun, Oct 6, 11:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 8:29 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Gallery ebots on/off

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 5:20 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:58 AM

I have looked all over and may have missed it but if there is not an 'overall' option to turn all galleryy ebots off, please could we add it to the list!  Sometimes we don't feel well, real life takes over, etc, etc and we need to step away and need a one click option to turn off gallery ebots but would also like the one click option again to reset all the ebots.   If I have missed this option, please everyone jump in and tell me where it is!!

Also any update on the GC options??

Jen :o)

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 5:37 PM

This is on our list of suggestions but thank you for bringing it up again. There is no option at this time it  is a one by one turn off notifications. Sorry

Sandy

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 5:50 PM

Ah well, nice to know I don't miss everything ;) lol!! Glad its on the list though!! 

Gift Certificates? I hate having to ask admins to allocate them to me and last time took over 24 hours, which can get stressful to the person spending over $100 to 'try' and cut down on 'bothering' the admins.

And last but not least, as I hit 'send' on my first suggestion, my computer froze, while my spyware thingy asked if I would allow link.synergy to put a web tracking cookie on my computer, so obviously my suggestion this time is please stop advertisers putting cookies in their banners!! (link.synergy was pretty annoying about the first 4 weeks, toned down to practicallyy nil for a couple of weeks and is now back up to at least 3 times a week)

Thanks Jen :o)

SndCastie ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 7:48 PM

Let me get with Lillian on the sink problem. 

Not sure what you mean by allocating gift certificates.

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 3:36 AM

I did a search for the last time I asked about the GC's but couldn't find it.  Basically the suggestion was that we be  allowed to buy ourselves a Gift Certificate, currently we 'are not allowed to buy ourselves gifts' so I put it in the basket with no name and then after purchase have to go ask an admin to allocate it to me. We did not have this problem before the changeover and in the grand scheme of things its a minor detail, but II'm sure the admins have better things to do than  allocating GC's and I sure have better  things to do than 'having to post in the customer support forum everytime I want to claim a GC ;)

(I typically buyy myself a GC when I have some cash on hand and the exchange rate is good to us, so when I'm broke and that 'must have now' item shows up in th MP, I can ''Get it now! ;o)  )

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 8:56 AM

Oh ok I get you now I will put it on the list. :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 9:00 AM

Thankyou! :o)

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 9:26 AM

Your most welcome :O)

Sandy

SndCastie's Little Haven

LillianH ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 5:35 PM

Hi AGentleMuse,**

**Sorry, but I am not sure which banner you are referring to.

If you run across this again, please let me know the name of the product on the banner or the URL.

Thanks,
Lillian**

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2007 at 3:41 AM

Hi Lillian,

The banner is 'introducing Total Training online'

(linksynergy.com is the cookie info)
fo)

Jen :o)

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2007 at 7:17 AM

I agree with AgentleMuse for the notification of ebots. The next wednesday, I'II move from a country to the other, and I don't have yet, Internet in my new home. During some weeks, I am going to be offline and I would like to have this option off-ebots before the saturation total in my email box :lol: . It would be the welcome...

😄

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 22 October 2007 at 9:09 AM

Hi AGentleMuse,

Thank you for the update. You are correct, there is a cookie on the Total Training banners.

We just recently set up an affiliate program with them and that's how the program works.

To keep your computer from freezing, I think you can set it to either always allow or not allow cookies from them so you don't keep getting that annoying message everytime one pops up.

Thanks,
Lillian

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

greet ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 11:20 AM

Hallo ik ben greet uit holland waar kan ik mooie plaatjes vinden.

Groeten Greet.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.