Mon, Oct 21, 10:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Breast Cancer Research Russian Egg Freebie!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:15 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

Attached Link: Breast Cancer Research Russian Egg

file_391179.jpg

From the Daz Published Artists....

Breast Cancer Research Russian Egg...

We've all gotten together to do a freebie to promote Breast Cancer Awareness and support Breast Cancer Research. If you liked my other Russian Egg Freebies, you'll love this one.

I've done the figures and some of the texturing, and beautiful textures have been provided by Rosetta and KymJ, with the main idea from Liquid Rust.

This eggs has TONS of options. It has geometry switching in the middle an the base. A floating set of "flakes" for a snow globe effect, and two easy pose extras (leaves) to really fill things in.

Take a look, and donate to Breast Cancer Research!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:16 PM

file_391180.jpg

More? Look at a few of the options....

Here's one by RosettaStone!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:17 PM

file_391181.jpg

Here's one by KymJ!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:18 PM

file_391182.jpg

And the Halloween option by me!

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:21 PM

file_391183.jpg

Finally one more by me. The insides have ribbon, big heart, oval picture an frame, square picture and frame, Christmas tree, Hanaka Menorah, pumpkin, flower, big egg, and a null so you can use your own filler.

pdxjims ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:22 PM

file_391184.jpg

So grab it now, and follow the links and help Breast Cancer Research. And a special thanks to Daz for hosting and supporting Breast Cancer Research!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 2:54 PM

o.k., thx fr the nice gift! it's a cause to which I donate money every year.

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 3:32 PM

Thank you so much! I just love all of the eggs you have made!

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

cedarwolf ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 4:15 PM

This is an incredible boon.  We participate in the Walk every year through donations because we're both partially disabled and have mobility issues, and I give extra credit to my students who participate in the BCA programs through either donations of time or money.  Is it OK if I tuck the egg in the corner of my illustrations for an ongoing period?  Our four daughters also participate in their various cities where they live and I'll pass on word about this gift.

I often wonder why men don't worry about breast cancer?  We are subject to the same problems but for some reason we tend to overlook the issue. 

Again, thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.