Mon, Sep 30, 1:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Staffing Changes

JeniferC ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2007 at 1:00 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:30 PM

All,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce the resignation of Clint and Lillian Hawkins. As most of you know, Clint was one of our Marketplace Managers, and Lillian was our Marketing Manager. Please know that the separation is amicable, and there is no ill-will from anyone. We believe this change is a great time of opportunity for everyone.  In fact, you will likely see Clint around the community as he returns to creating models.

Renderosity appreciates their years of service and we wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

The MarketPlace Manager position is now going to be solely held by Debbie Montique. Debbie has been with Renderosity for years, and we have complete trust in her ability to manage the MarketPlace alone. She has started training Gina Harris (she is one of our current Renderosity Admins and Bondware’s Office Assistant) to be a MarketPlace Admin in order to help ensure the needs of the MarketPlace are fully covered.

bobbystahr ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2007 at 3:19 PM

Well the only constant in my life is change so this is good...also good to hear Clint will have more time for models.. creating art keeps artists alive.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2007 at 8:44 AM

No shit? :/ That sucks - Clint was actually pretty cool. /P

anniemation ( ) posted Fri, 26 October 2007 at 10:40 AM

Lillian (and Clint),

It has been an honor working with you.  You will be greatly missed.  Good luck in your new endeavours! 

The best to both of you! 

Janet

deemarie ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 8:35 AM

Although this is very sad news, thank you Jen for announcing and clarifying the staff change.

Clint and Lillian were such a vital part Renderosity.

Over the past six years, I have worked closely with both Clint and Lillian on a variety of projects, and the experience has always been pleasurable. They both possess an excellent work ethic, compassion, patience, professionalism and integrity in every aspect of their jobs and personal life.

Clint is a Renderosity icon, and was instrumental in developing Renderosity's Marketplace, from a few storefronts into the colossal endeavor it now is. Not only did he bring income into Renderosity (which allows all its members to enjoy free gallery space and teaching forums). His endeavors also provided revenue for the Renderosity Merchants, and products for the Renderosity community members. His sincere passion for Renderosity and the community was always evident in every aspect of his work. His work with the merchants, and his patient training of his staff, has led to an eclectic array of products at reasonable prices.

Lillian was influential in bringing professional companies to advertise and work within the Renderosity community. Which also brought a considerable amount of information and income into Renderosity, which again, allowed us (the Renderosity community), to enjoy all the site's free services. She was also a constant advocate of the various Renderosity publications, including the current Renderosity Front Page News. Everyone who has been in contact with Lillian, has been touches by her passion, professionalism, and genuine enthusiasm.

I know I will personally miss both Lillian and Clint's presence, as I know they will be missed greatly by the whole Renderosity community.

Selfishly I wish they were still a part of the staff, however logically I understand that, as with all things, change is inevitable. Though they will be missed beyond words, I know they will succeed greatly in their next endeavor, and that life only holds exciting new adventures ahead for both.

As Debbie was trained by Clint, and has been working for the past year as Co-Manager of Renderosity's Marketplace, I know she will also do an amazing job as the Marketplace's new sole manager. 

Congratulations also to Gina on her new position and promotion. 

As a former Renderosity Admin, I fully understand the responsibilities and pressures that even the little daily tasks can bring. I know both ladies will be outstanding in their new positions and have the continued support of the Renderosity community.

Dee-Marie

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 11:32 AM · edited Sat, 27 October 2007 at 11:32 AM

Having met both Clint and Lillian at past SIGGRAPHs, I completely second what Dee Marie said.

Even though it is inevitable, it is hard to see highly dedicated and enthousiatic members of the staff move on.

Good luck to both of you !

thefixer ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 2:29 PM

WOW! That was unexpected!!
Congrats to Debbie though, hope it goes well for you!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 4:06 PM

I am floored!

ThanX for this update Jen!

Ditto to all Dee-Marie spoke.

Does anyone know if Clint and Lillian's on line Nic's are the same or what thier new ones are? How would we contact them in the future for general chit chat and such? :( I really will miss both a lot!  Clint is a really good guy all around, and Lillian is so nice!!!

It will be great to see Debbie get promoted to a better position tho! :) 

Here's to Clint's new endeavor back into modeling!!! 

Hey Clint! You still ROCK in my book!!!

*Please say they did not go to Daz! :P  

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 4:21 PM

Hi Ariana,

We didnt go to DAZ.  :)
We are going to do our own thing for a while and see how that goes.

Lillian and I will be releasing content under Hawkins GraFX.
I'll be using that profile on Renderosity.

Lillian is LilH on Renderosity.

All the best!

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 4:24 PM

Thanks to everyone for their encouragement and good wishes.

We wont be far.
Renderosity has been a part of our lives for a long time and we are looking forward to seeing Renderosity continue to grow!!

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 4:38 PM

Good to see you are around Clint :)

It took me a minute to realize who HG might be when I checked my sitemail today.

MikeJ ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 7:14 PM

Good to hear it, Clint. FWIW, you were always one of the Good Guys, although I think you got pressured into acting like..well... never mind.

I do, in fact, hope that your departure was amicable, although I couldn't help but notice the glaring lack of confirmation from you in your posts thus far that there is, in fact, no "ill will". I just mention that, because I would think that it'd be a priority to confirm that, if it were the case, people being what they are... but maybe that's just me. ;)

Regardless of the reasoning, I wish you and your missus the best, and I offer you congratulations for escaping what must have been a really trying position. ;-)

FutureFantasyDesign ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 7:17 PM

ThanX Clint!!! BTW, Gothic Blend looks like my kind of stomping ground! Look for me signing up today or tomorrow!!!

HuggerZ!

Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com

Hawkins-GraFX ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 8:21 PM

Hi MikeJ,

Nice to hear from you.
What Jenifer posted above is 100% accurate. The speration is on good terms.
Thanks for the best wishes.

Hi Ariana,

You're very welcome.   :)

MikeJ ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 9:00 PM

Tim and Tammy sold it, didn't they? They used to be among "The Team" section, but not any longer, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 27 October 2007 at 10:32 PM

Tim and Tammy did not sell Renderosity. Staff changes were announced a while back with JeniferC's promotion to VP of Renderosity at the same time Debbie's promotion to Marketplace Manager was announced.  

Tim is focusing on other areas of the Bondware Company as was stated in the annual "State of the Site" Spotlight with Jenifer back in Nov 2006. You must have missed that Mike:)

http://www.renderosity.com/news.php?viewStory=13355

MikeJ ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 5:25 AM

Oh, I saw and read that State of the Site thing with Tim in it, but that was way back in January. Things can change alot in that amount of time, and it's not like this place hasn't seen its fair share of sudden overnight complete turnarounds. Particularly at this time of year. ;-)

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 11:07 AM

We announce big staff, or management changes. Just as we did with Jen, Debbie, Clint, Lillian, etc. So even though that article was then, it still holds true as if anything had changed, it would have been announced.

LilyHawk ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 10:25 PM

Thank you all so much for the kind words and encouragement! It really means a lot to us.

What Jenifer and Clint said is correct. We're all on good terms. It was just time for a change. Sort of like we love our family, but at some point in time, we have to move out and do things on our own. It's like family here. So, while we've moved out, we will still be visiting and be hanging around ;-)

In case anyone's trying to contact me, I updated my member name from LilH to LilyHawk here on Renderosity.

I can also be found at www.gothicblend.com
A blend of all things weird and wonderful

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.