Sun, Oct 6, 11:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: high heels

johnfields ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 8:13 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:53 AM

This is probaly a dumb question - but I cant figure it out - how do you keep high heels from poking through the ground plane? I cant seem to figure out how to get them to sit right on the ground plane.Drop to floor screws up the figure.

ockham ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 8:39 PM

In general Poser will automatically include the shoes in the
Drop To Floor command when Body is selected.  It works
very accurately in all the cases I've seen.....

Could it be that you moved the Hip up or down while IK
was on?  That will mess things up. 

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

johnfields ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 8:46 PM

the shoes drop fine but the whole foot goes go to the floor and pushes the heels through the ground plane

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 9:32 PM

High heels shoes look unnatural when they're added to feet that are in their default position.

It's recommended ( Practical Poser 6) you bend each foot 35%. After that, click on the hip/body and raise or lower it (using the yTrans dial) so the feet rest properly on the floor. To see this clearly, zoom in using the orthogonal (left, right, front, back) cameras.

johnfields ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 9:37 PM

that makes sense - thanx!

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 9:53 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2716916

les bentley wrote a pz2 file for fitting figures to their high heels (in technical forum here).

johnfields ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 10:16 PM

that's real interesting i just don't know how to use it - save the text as heel helper as a pz2 and load it into the runtime /library / pose as heel helper?

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 10:49 PM · edited Sun, 28 October 2007 at 10:51 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

download the file, delete ".doc" extension, put heelhelper4.pz2 file in pose folder, open P7, load figure, select body element, load walk cycle, load heelhelper4.pz2, adjust, animate, have a rum-n-coke.
file_391185.gif

johnfields ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 7:45 PM

thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.