Thu, Oct 24, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery week 43

danob ( ) posted Sun, 28 October 2007 at 12:08 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:19 PM

by rocserum                                      by mypictures4u

by fap77

by amorales                                                      by stevejc

by amlondono                                                      by Sherena

by Doriutz

by Milouv                              by addiek

by skyla824                                by FB101

by withinme

by tofi                                                                           by Djavad

by Ti-Paul                                      by YARDOBE

by TwoPynts

by rahimyts                                                              by FriedaFelicia  

by Jaykayyorks                                                        by babuci

by temesvar 

by erlandpil                                                         by marybelgium

by clintnewsham                                              by Alfaomega

by Jofurowa 

by Dianthus                                                       by tizjezzme      

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 3:42 AM

Here we go again with this weeks picks from the gallery in the week with a slight slant towards the Autumn which is understandable there were some great shots again for us to view and enjoy... 

If you missed last weeks here is the link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2717290

Congratulations to all those selected

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 4:09 AM

Congratulations to all those selected, there are some really beautiful photo's here this week.

ecurb - The Devil

Jofurowa ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 4:30 AM

Thank you very much for having selected my picture.

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 5:07 AM

I feel so happy to see my picture been included in a fantastic collection of fine photos. Thank you so much for this, means a millions for me!

seeya  Tunde

amorales ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 7:32 AM

Thanks for selecting my image.  Congratulations to all selected.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 9:06 AM

Oh yes - an awesome collection this week!  There weren't many in this bunch that I'd missed.  Congratulations to everyone! 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 10:29 AM

I'm honored to be included. Awsome work everyone!!! :'D

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 11:52 AM

I'm so excited about these picks! They are all so fabulous. Each and every artist represented in this LWITG has produced a treasure.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

clintnewsham ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 12:01 PM

an excellent collection of images,thanks for selecting my shot.

amlondono ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 12:42 PM

It is an Honor to be included here , Congratulations to all , Ana

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 1:02 PM

Thanks for picking my image, congratulations everyone, some great shots   :o)

jedink ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 1:47 PM

Great selections, grats to all.

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 2:02 PM

gran selecion de fotos felicidades a todos los elegidos

jeroni

stevejc ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 2:16 PM

I don't know what to say.......I am new here and this is just too much, I am very honored to be with such talented artists!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 2:17 PM

Again, a well balanced selection... thank you Danny and congratulations to all the photographers !
For once, I already commented many of these pictures and took some into my favs ! 

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

YARDOBE ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 3:04 PM

An honour...many thanks and congrats to all of R's great artists!

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 6:27 PM

This is such an honor for me; thank you for including my photo in LWITG!  Excellent bunch of images .. congrats to all  of those selected !! :-)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 7:36 PM

Quite the fine collection. Congratulations to all chosen.  Indeed, good work.

KarmaSong ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 8:04 PM

Here's a nice autumnal selection, inspired by the mood and light that this season conveys. Congratulations to all selected!

viper ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 8:15 PM

Congrats to all those selected, some really good works this past week.

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 9:47 PM

Who can compete with all of these talented photographers?  We all try though, each week, we all give it a grand shot!  Excellent collection.  All are wonderful.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Ti-Paul ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 10:29 PM

Well ! Well ! Well ! Look what the cat has just brought in ! I just found out " via e-mail " that my picture was chosen for  LWITG ! I don't know what to say about  all this attention ! I'm very honour and also flatter  to see that some of my work  is now achived  in the gallerie with all the other chosen one last week ! 
There is so much talent out  on "Rendy' and i'am glad to be a part of it  ! I don't think that i deserve it , but what the heck ,i'll take it ! :) A little recognition goes a long ways ! Thank you very much for the honour once again ,and a very big congrats to all other winners ,i'm humble to be among them all ! 
            Thanks Danny  ,you're the man !  I would'nt of probably  ever found out otherwise  ! 

Djavad ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 5:04 AM

Aujourd'hui par e-mail, j'ai appris qu'il existait une selection hebdomadaire... Surprise... une de mes photographies avait été choisie ! J'en suis trés honorée.
Congratulation to all other selected.
Remerciements

Djavad

FriedaFelicia ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 5:10 AM

Truly honoured to be a part of this beautiful selection! Thank you! 
Frieda Felicia

mypictures4u ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 5:47 AM

Wow,

Thank you very much for choosing one of my pictures. I feel honoured, too!

Daniel

soepie17 ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 9:48 AM

Another great selection, thanks team, and a XL congrat to all whe were selected here!!!
Good day,
Thom

The mind goes where the body's insufficiënt

tofi ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 8:35 PM

I am so proud and honoured by this wonderful recognition! I especially want to thank all of you who have contributed to my nomination. This has truly warmed my heart and made me very happy!! I would also like to congratulate all of my fellow nominees on their fine masterpieces! And for those who perhaps didn't get nominated this time, know that I truly value and appreciate all of your contributions to RR

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

Sherena ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 10:48 PM

Ufff!!! I´m honoured and I´m so so glad, this eyes are very very important in my life LOL, so important that they gave me the chance to be here, thanks to Renderosity... its a fantastic world...and I want to congratulate all this wonderful magicians.

Doriutz ( ) posted Wed, 31 October 2007 at 7:19 AM

** ** Thank you very much for this selection  :) Congratulations to all !!!****

marybelgium ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 1:16 PM

Congratulations to all ! and truly honoured to be a part of this beautiful selection! Thank you! 

bentchick ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 8:42 AM

Wow! Some really exceptional photos!!!! Is it my imagination, or are we attracting more professionals!!! I feel like I'm standing at a major art gallery!!! Everyone should be very proud of their work!!! Huge congratulations to all!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.