Sun, Sep 22, 2:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery week 44

danob ( ) posted Sun, 04 November 2007 at 3:21 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:45 AM

by macrowawe                                                by roxanamirea

by Zorg1955

by fredster66                                                by egliska

by legendar1                                                      by BorisB

by awjay

by billcody                                                           by ddaydreams

by artherclock                                                  by LadyWailua

by Enali

by Ionel                                                              by zep_addict

by jeg101                                                           by clintnewsham

by djescapes

by Jofurowa                                by OlympusMons

by klauskk                                                        by Issemissen

by chantal-france

by KarmaSong                                              by mps

by babuci                                       by inshaala

by PeeWee05

by aangus                                              by Punaguy

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 4:44 AM · edited Mon, 05 November 2007 at 4:45 AM

Here we go once again with this weeks picks from our gallery with some more superb images for the team to have to struggle to find just a few from the wonderful selection there has been.. 

If you missed last weeks here is the link:   http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2718111

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 4:54 AM

Another fine set, with some stunning post work, very well done to all of you!

ecurb - The Devil

Littlejock ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 5:49 AM

Congratulations for all the selected artist, Again.. the high quality is the usual. Excellent variety and Wonderful shots.
Luis

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:11 AM

Thank you!  I am honored!  Congrats to all here, there are many wonderful images!!

athesdan ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:12 AM

very great selection !

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:18 AM

thank you,thank you,thank you....... i feel deeply honoured...

well done all the others too.....

Jofurowa ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 6:30 AM

Congratulations to everyone. There are so many 'very good' pictures lately that I'm here really honored (and glad) you picked a picture of mine for this incredible selection.

Enali ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 7:47 AM · edited Mon, 05 November 2007 at 7:47 AM

Thanks so much to have selected one shot of mine for this beautiful set of pictures. It is an honour for me to be in this gallery!
Elena

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 7:58 AM

Another week showing off how talented the Photographers of Renderosity truly are! :')

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 9:11 AM

And once again, I found myself going over these photos, nodding.  "Yes, that one - oh yes, and that one.  Wonderful choices. "   What a fabulous collection  -  Congratulations to everyone!  Beautiful work.  Thanks Danny, for putting this together.  This is one of my favorite features here!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 10:22 AM

I'm alwways pleased to see that I've viewed most of the images chosen already.

Thank You for the mention!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

ddaydreams ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 10:57 AM

Thanks for including my work . Very cool to be here.

Frank Hawkins/Owner/DigitalDaydreams

Frank_Hawkins_Design

Frank Lee Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery Store

My U.S.A eBay Graphics Software Store~~ My International eBay Graphics Software Store

KarmaSong ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 11:20 AM

I am very honoured to see one of my photos selected and displayed in this week's magnificent collage. Thank you very much to you, and congratulations on everyone else present here.

macrowawe ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 12:02 PM

Thank you thank you so much for picking one of my photoes for this weeks collection. I'm honoured to see it in company whit so many exelent images. !!!!

jedink ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 1:21 PM

Grats ppl. As always, there quality about.

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 3:20 PM

So good to see my picture surounded by other great photos, thak you so much. 

seeya  Tunde

Issemissen ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 5:07 PM

Oh my! I am SO glad to have been selected in this week's collage! Feeling honoured, I lift my imaginary hat.
And with so many excellent shots in the photography section, I realise you must have had a hard days work.
Thank you!

Ionel ( ) posted Mon, 05 November 2007 at 5:54 PM

All these images are like star pictures in our galleries! Thank you and congratulations to all selected!
And thanks to Danny for his work!
Ionel :)

alhak ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 1:08 AM

brilliant selection!  congrats to all

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 3:13 PM

A great selection of automnal shots ! 
I'm happy that some masterpiece shots from the meeting of our UK friends have already been included !
Congratulations to all and many thanks to Danny for the good work !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

JaneEden ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 4:59 PM

Many congratulations to everyone who has their work in LWITG, you are all so talented and deserve to be here.

hugs to all

Jane xx

Punaguy ( ) posted Tue, 06 November 2007 at 6:54 PM

I'm always surprised to see one of my images make this gallery.....so many talented artists here it blows me away.  Thanks for including one of mine again and nice to be in such fine company as these other artists.  Big Mahalo's to the Mods who must struggle every week to pick the cream of the crop with so many talented images....Aloha~

Kana'es Photography

djescapes ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2007 at 9:47 AM

YipppEEEEE!!!:lol:esc

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 07 November 2007 at 10:01 AM

I wouldn't want to have your job of deciding, but when viewing these I agree with your selections!

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

tommorules ( ) posted Fri, 09 November 2007 at 12:10 PM

Excellent work Danny, and congrats to everyone. Just spent a great hour enjoying these. Thank you!

moochagoo ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 10:36 AM

Stunning selection !

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.