Fri, Sep 20, 9:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Need Beta Testers, and a few answers...

MaterialForge ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 10:25 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.dcgimages.com/poser/trax/trax1.jpg

Hi all, I'm looking for some help with sound files. I'm creating a collection of music and sound fx for use with Poser, and need a few people to help check file compatibility on both Windows and Mac. I'm currently still on Poser 3, on the Mac. Would anyone mind checking a few of the files for me? I can email them or put them up for ftp. For your troubles you'll get a CD when it comes out next week (at least, I'd like to get it out before next weekend-it's done, just waiting final testing) Please let me know, I need about five to eight people with different configurations of machines. I'll also post free sounds here this week upon successful testing!

MaterialForge ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 10:28 AM

Ok, scratch the "when it comes out part". I'll send the testers the cd FOR THE TESTING... And are the majority on Windows or Macs?

Monkeyboy ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 11:58 AM

count me in, I messaged my specs to ya.

CyberDog ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 1:45 PM

I would like to help also.I have a mac and a pc running Win98.I have emailed my info to you.

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 6:59 PM

Win98 here PC and a friend with a G4. email me the info if you please...I'm using poser 4 (own P3 and adobe premiere 5.1a) I'd be curious to see if it could help with my movie.. PAN~

BillBay ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 10:28 PM

It sounds like a killer idea... count me in as a tester, please. Will try on the following:

• Win98 PC 450 Mz 128 mram Poser 4 and Poser 3
  • Win95 PC 166 mz 48 mram Poser 3
  • WinNT PC 360 Mz Poser 4
  • Win98 PC Laptop 300 Mz Poser 4
  • Any other box we got hangin' around here

Various sound cards for each. Can't wait to try 'em. Bill

elfsong ( ) posted Mon, 13 September 1999 at 11:33 AM

I'm willing to help, I'm running with a 350 Mhz PII, 128 megs of ram, Viper 770 Ultra, Sound Blaster 128, and Poser 3. Feel free to email me if you need more help. Elfsong.

bazookajoe ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 1999 at 2:03 PM

Mac G3 350 128megs ram and Poser 4. I'd be glad to lend a hand.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.