Sun, Sep 22, 2:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Wedding photography

Maska ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 10:09 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Hi photographers :-) I need a help (hints) with wedding photography. Can you send me some advice? On wednesday we have mock wedding from my University and that is part of my project. I will be have only one chance to shoot that ;-((( I went through few books about weeding photography but all of them advice me to shoot on film camera but I use digital (My lovely E-500 olympus ;-). I know that film has more grades of white as a digital but I am not such a good in a darkroom ;-( Every HINT will be helpful. THANK YOU :-))))))))

aangus ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 12:26 PM

http://www.wpja.com/index.htm

This link might help, check your RR mail, I posted you another link too.
Good luck with shoot.

Maska ( ) posted Sat, 10 November 2007 at 3:04 PM

Thank YOU very much for the link and your time :-) I am going to check that right now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.