Mon, Sep 9, 6:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 12:29 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Link banners

Elsina ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 4:44 AM · edited Mon, 09 September 2024 at 6:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/linkshare/join.php

The linkbanner to Renderosity doesn't show up at my site, neither do they here or at any other website that has linked to them. What's up with them? I checked with firefox and with IE7.

My gallery @ Renderosity

Elsina ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 4:55 AM

And a second question, if I see the list in the menu of the sites under Rosity Linkshare. How did they get there if many of them don't even show the linkshare link on their site?

My gallery @ Renderosity

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 14 November 2007 at 11:09 AM

Hi,

I see the linkshare banner on your site?

Also not sure exactly what links you are refering to in your second post? Please be more specific.

Thanks

Elsina ( ) posted Wed, 14 November 2007 at 12:17 PM

Yes it is at my site as I changed the link and am hosting the image at my own server now. De linkbanners at Rosity have location-links to the Rosity servers and I don't see them, they just don't show, not at my site and not at other members. I can show you a screenshot if you wish.

My gallery @ Renderosity

StaceyG ( ) posted Wed, 14 November 2007 at 2:13 PM

Please

Elsina ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 1:00 AM

Oh just as I wanted to make a screenshot they are all back! Maybe it has to do with security settings, no idea, but I wasn't able to see the image for 3 days in a row.
Nevermind, they are back now. Thanks :)

My gallery @ Renderosity

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 15 November 2007 at 10:25 AM

Okay:) good deal

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.