Sat, Sep 21, 5:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Blue

gb ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 2:50 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:27 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_116781.jpg

Trying to get the hang of the lighting. comments ?

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 5:27 PM

AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOooooowwwwwwww!!!! Scarab PS....where did you get that background effect?

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 10:09 PM

Isn't that one of the textures that's included with Poser? I think there was four, which is the same from P3 to P4. Tina

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 11 September 1999 at 10:47 PM

That's the "Glasswall" background that comes with Poser 3 and 4. Radart.

anson ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 12:49 AM

Nice image, it looks like you may want to set the "map size" for the lights higher though, to get rid of the blocky edges of the cast-shadows. Great pose, the left hand in particular, for some reason, it looks like it is supporting the weight of the rest of the pose. BTW, to Scarab, you can also make that background with photoshop's "glass" filter, in the "distort" section.

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 11:53 AM

If I had photoshop....which I aint....got Paintshop5,though... Scarab <-wishing he had neat toys, too

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 12 September 1999 at 3:25 PM

You can get similar plug-ins for Paintshop5 Mr. Scarab!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.