Sun, Sep 22, 3:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: No email notification for gallery comments

jakiblue ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 1:43 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:43 AM

Over the last day, I've received 4 comments on my latest image in the gallery and haven't received a single email for any of them. I still get email noticiations when something on my wishlist is on sale, I still get the newsletters, and I still get email when I have a site message/email here.

But the ones for the gallery comments havne't been coming. Anyone know of what's happening?

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 11:25 AM

Hmm, I'm not sure since you are getting other emails that you are signed up for.

Let me do some checking and i'll see what I can find out.

Thanks

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 3:50 PM

I'm not getting gallery comment notifications either.  I have it set to receive them and haven't  changed any of my settings.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 4:03 PM

Okay let me check on this and see what is going on..

Acadia,

I'm going to go and comment on one of your images now so let me know for sure that you dont' get the ebot, k?

Thanks

jakiblue ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 4:04 PM

Hi Stacey

I just discovered I'm not getting email notifications from this thread either, even tho I have 'notify me when someone replies' checked.

I've checked my bulk box in my email to make sure and nope, they're not coming through.

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 5:28 PM

Stacey, still no ebots for that upload. There are 5 comments and by now I should have received 5 notifications, but none have come through.

StaceyG ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 5:29 PM

Okay when I get back in the office tomorrow I'll check on this and see what is going on.

I was out today sick. My son and I both have some nasty stomach bug or something:(

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 12 November 2007 at 6:14 PM

Hope you all feel better soon!

I haven't been feeling all that well this past weekend and today either.  I think I am coming down with the flu :(

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 1:47 AM

I just had a gallery comment and received a notification about it. So it seems that it's working now, at least for me.

vince3 ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 5:40 AM

never mind all that Acadia, what about the flu?

i think you and Stacey should have to go into the Rendo' quarantine folder, and unless you two stop all your sneezin' and germ spreadin'  we will be forced to delete youz!!

i had a flu a while ago that had a very colourful hacki cough, the sort of cough that people would turn around to look when you cough and visably edge away a bit.

i'm not a scientific type, but i'm pretty sure all the smoking i do, was in no way makin' it worse.

Acadia ( ) posted Tue, 13 November 2007 at 8:29 AM

Quote - never mind all that Acadia, what about the flu?

I went to the doctor's on Friday to get my flu shot.

I use public transportation for disabled people and I have to supply times I want to be picked up and brought back home.

My doctor appointment was for 2:30pm. I figured it's just a flu shot and after adding in waiting time which is inevitable, that 4pm would be a safe time to give for my return home. Usually they end up picking you up later than the time you give them, except for Friday. For some reason they were able to schedule it for 4pm on the dot!

At 3:50pm I still hadn't been in to see him and there were still 3 people ahead of me.

I told his assistant that I had a scheduled Handi Transit ride at 4pm and all I was getting was a simple flu shot. A 1 minute procedure and then I'm done. She told me that they have to go by the schedule!

I was ticked about that because last year when I was there for not only my flu shot but other stuff, there were 4 people who booked after me for just flu shots and I was asked if these 4 people could go ahead of me. I graciously said yes. Now this year the girl wouldn't even do that same thing for me!

I couldn't stick around because my ride was waiting and if they leave then I am stuck there and have to find my own way home IE: a $20.00 cab ride which I can't afford. So I left and told the girl why. She didn't seem to care.

On Saturday I started to get a runny nose, and then Sunday it was running and stuffy, and I was freezing even when laying in my nice warm waterbed. Yeseterday  I had a scratchy sore throat, itchy ears a slight cough nd my voice was hoarse. Today my nose is even mor stuffed, which isn't good at all because I use a CPAP machine when I sleep which has a continuous pressure flow of air going up my nose to prevent my airway from collapsing when I sleep.

Not only did I waste my time sitting in my doctor's office for 2 hours for nothing, but it was around a bunch of sick people and now I'm sick!! 

jakiblue ( ) posted Wed, 14 November 2007 at 3:27 AM

i havne't had any comments in my gallery lately so i can't test if it's working again, but i know i'm still not receiving notification for the forums here.

JenX ( ) posted Fri, 16 November 2007 at 4:20 AM

Quote - > Quote - never mind all that Acadia, what about the flu?

I went to the doctor's on Friday to get my flu shot.

I use public transportation for disabled people and I have to supply times I want to be picked up and brought back home.

My doctor appointment was for 2:30pm. I figured it's just a flu shot and after adding in waiting time which is inevitable, that 4pm would be a safe time to give for my return home. Usually they end up picking you up later than the time you give them, except for Friday. For some reason they were able to schedule it for 4pm on the dot!

At 3:50pm I still hadn't been in to see him and there were still 3 people ahead of me.

I told his assistant that I had a scheduled Handi Transit ride at 4pm and all I was getting was a simple flu shot. A 1 minute procedure and then I'm done. She told me that they have to go by the schedule!

I was ticked about that because last year when I was there for not only my flu shot but other stuff, there were 4 people who booked after me for just flu shots and I was asked if these 4 people could go ahead of me. I graciously said yes. Now this year the girl wouldn't even do that same thing for me!

I couldn't stick around because my ride was waiting and if they leave then I am stuck there and have to find my own way home IE: a $20.00 cab ride which I can't afford. So I left and told the girl why. She didn't seem to care.

On Saturday I started to get a runny nose, and then Sunday it was running and stuffy, and I was freezing even when laying in my nice warm waterbed. Yeseterday  I had a scratchy sore throat, itchy ears a slight cough nd my voice was hoarse. Today my nose is even mor stuffed, which isn't good at all because I use a CPAP machine when I sleep which has a continuous pressure flow of air going up my nose to prevent my airway from collapsing when I sleep.

Not only did I waste my time sitting in my doctor's office for 2 hours for nothing, but it was around a bunch of sick people and now I'm sick!! 

Oh, hon, that's AWFUL!  And, IIRC, you're in Manitoba, right?  Yeah, I never once had a good experience trying to get my son innoculated against anything.  We'd make the appointment about a year in advance...and be notified a week before that his doctor was out on maternity leave, so we'd have to reschedule.  :huh:  My favorite was sitting in the waiting room, being told "We've run out of vaccines here", and having the people behind us go in and get their flu shot.  :huh:  If I still lived up there, I'd have given you a ride :P  

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.