Mon, Oct 21, 5:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: What did you buy with your $5.00 Gift Certficate

Purrdey ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 7:05 AM

I put it towards Silver Elf's Alyssia plus the Adamantine textures which had been on my wishlist for ages.

gagnonrich ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 7:56 PM

Attached Link: http://poserworld.com/Home.aspx

> Quote - I was trying to be good and not spend any money this month. So I swore I would only get a shirt for M3 since I have no male clothes LOL. Well, I was bad...went shopping and got a bunch of stuff I didn't really need and still didn't get anything for my guys.

When you scrape up $30, your next Poser purchase needs to be a three-month sub to PoserWorld. There are dozens of shirts, costumes, and outfits for male characters and even more for female characters as well as loads of props and environments. It's really worth the money. There's noplace else that you're going to get nearly 4 Gb of Poser products for that money.

My visual indexes of Poser content are at http://www.sharecg.com/pf/rgagnon

drifterlee ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 11:29 PM

Do you realize how sick we all are? "I bought _____ for my V4" as if she were real. I fell off my horse last week and broke my leg. My first thoughts were, "How can I get to work and pay for all my Poser stuff?" Arghhhhhh....!

EnglishBob ( ) posted Tue, 20 November 2007 at 5:37 AM
Online Now!

Ouch. Here's wishing you a speedy and problem free recovery; now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to review my wishlist. :)

BillyGoat ( ) posted Wed, 21 November 2007 at 12:49 PM

Well, I bought the 'Horse & Rider" pose pack...   working on an indian scene.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Fri, 23 November 2007 at 5:47 PM · edited Fri, 23 November 2007 at 5:53 PM

I ordered:

for $4, after the GF!

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 26 November 2007 at 12:46 PM

Well, my wishlist keeps right on growing!  LOL

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Silke ( ) posted Tue, 27 November 2007 at 7:17 PM · edited Tue, 27 November 2007 at 7:18 PM

You know something, it's kind of annoying that you can't narrow a search down to price.
It makes it that much harder to find something in a specific price range, like the $5 atm.
I don't mind a $10 purchase, but I can't narrow it down to that.

At least at Daz you can sort lowest price to highest price. It helps.
Here?
Yeah. Right. I gave up searching for anything ages ago.

Food for thought there.

Then again, the search "feature" on Renderosity is the crappiest I've seen anywhere in years.

Silke

Silke ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2007 at 9:40 AM

I ended up getting DM Chronicles. :)
Yes, I know, it's not a $5 item, but I like their stuff, it's worth the price and it has a "Buy1 get 1 free" at the moment, so I ended up getting another as well. :)

Thanks Danie and Marforno for such a spectacular offer!

Silke

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.