Sat, Aug 3, 11:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Morphing faces (Making poser models looks like famous people?)

donoso ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2001 at 8:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:17 AM

Hi I wanna know if theres any way that you could morph or change a head and the model looks like a "real" people? If I want (for example) that my poser figure looks like Catherine Zeta Jones or Robbie Williams, what do I need? change textures? morph? Please tell me how could I make this Thanks

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 04 June 2001 at 9:42 PM

Open up a clean character and start tweaking dials one at a time. When it's sorta there but not quite, it may be time to bring out the magnets. If you do eye area work, you may want to also point the magnets to effect the eyes as well otherwise they can get lost. Careful, because the eyes and sockets aren't exactly symetrical. Textures can help but they are not the be-all-end-all. Most of my celebs look like themselves with any texture. After all, face structure is in the geometry, not the skin color. No matter how close you get, always expect to have to do some post work to get it right. For examples on Celebrity morphs do a search for my name in the gallery. you will find Marilyn Monroe and Sarah Michelle Gellar. Search for Darth_Logice and find some others. Good luck. -WTB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.