Sat, Sep 21, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: The clothes I pick from the library do not appear on the model

stargsr ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 5:23 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:34 AM

I am a total newbie....so I apologize but the clothes are not appearing on the model at all.

Thanks in advance.

Using v3 with full morphs???

June

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 5:30 PM

You are probably trying to apply the clothing found in the "Pose" library.  The files found in there are actually: Textures or Poses.

In order to apply clothing to a figure you go to the Figures library.  After you have applied the clothing from the Figures library, then you go to the Pose library to find the corresponding textures for that outfit.

Seeing that you are new to Poser, here is a link to a mini essay that gives all kinds of helpful information and links to "newbie"  tutorials. It's geared towards helping the new user.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2717040&page=1#message_3095361

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 24 November 2007 at 6:09 PM

The 'Conform to'  command is your friend. I think it's under Figures. It plasters the clothes on the chose figure ,  which is either a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the skills of the chara cter maker  and /or the clothes...;)

If any bits of flesh stick out or 'poke through', you can either increase the size of the clothing (scale x,y,or z), or make the limb under the clothes 'invisible' (under the properties part of the figure, choose the body part, and uncheck 'visible')

it's easier to just play with it, and don't worry, you'll get the hang of it over time. The most skilled in the forum were where you are now, so hang in there.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

stargsr ( ) posted Sun, 25 November 2007 at 1:37 AM

Thank you both...I had found the url on the tutes for newbies.  And for some reason on V3 the conform to was greyed out.  I had tried with a poser figure earlier and it had worked.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

June

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.