Tue, Oct 22, 12:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: poser problem ..ff3ds parp

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 8:40 AM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

file_177734.jpg

Me again Right this is the full head piece i put the crown up in free stuff,but the hair pieace i could not import into poser as i got the error message, ff3ds parp now what does this mean i looked for the file and it was were it was supposed to be. i wanted to do it all in one and give all away i can import it in to vue but not poser any suggestions from you masters of poser thanks dolly

JeffH ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:52 AM

It means the Poser .3ds import plugins do not like the 3ds file you were importing. Try another format or convert the 3ds to OBJ before importing it into Poser.

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:56 AM

I use amapi and it dont export in obj alass i can import 3ds normally i spose its just the model of the hair thanks for the help il try another way dolly

pvlassov ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 11:34 AM

Another thing not quite related to the posted message. Sorry I just could not help noticing - you've got too many icons on your system tray, and that really slows down everything and sometimes it could be a cause of funny messages by different programs (it happened to me a few times but when I got rid of those icons everything started to work smoothly) so if you want to remove those things click on "Start" then "Run" and type msconfig (this works on Win 98 system, i don't know about the other ones) However if you like your icons, then just simply ignore this message. Thanks

dolly ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 11:36 AM

Top man iv`e been wondering how to get rid of the icons as i dont want them thanks dolly

soulhuntre ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 3:40 PM

It's important to note that those icons each represent a running program - when you 'get rid of' the icons you need to be aware that tou are also stopping that program/utility (usually). You want to be careful if you don't know what ther are.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.