Thu, Sep 19, 4:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Gallery of the Month Margana

danob ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 5:21 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:07 PM

Say No Moi                                                                        Inspiration
**by Margana                                                                        by Margana

Taking A Leap
by Margana

**Faithful Justice                                                                     Another Paige
**by Margana                                                                             by Margana

**Gallery of the Month
Margana

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 5:26 PM

My apologies for the late GOM  Internet problems and my stupidity in not realizing there were on 30 days last month! 

Anyway I am sure our worthy nomination for this honour needs little introduction from the team a speacial lady and one many of us call a friend.. And most of all a very fine photographer who as these images show can do just about anything with class and skill

Please view here homepage here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 5:41 PM

Bravo !!

Congrats Marlene, well deserved

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Ionel ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 6:46 PM

A wonderful gallery to see again and again! Congratulation Marlene!!!

odie ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 11:00 PM

Absolutley a GREAT choice for GOM. A round of applause and the standing "O" for Marlene!!

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

gradient ( ) posted Sat, 01 December 2007 at 11:27 PM

Wow...BIG congrats to you Ana Gram!
I fully echo danob's notice of your nomination for this honor....and about bloody time too!!!!

This is now a perfectly legitimate excuse for me to go and view your gallery "paiges".....

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Dianthus ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 12:58 AM

Congratulations and well deserved:)

babuci ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 1:47 AM

I always said, wish I would see more of her work. She is so talented on all field. Congratulatiom Marlene.

seeya  Tunde

Punaguy ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 3:59 AM

WooooooooooooooHooooooooo!!  About dang time they recognized!  I'm very happy for ya Marlene, you work has so taken off as many of us have noticed and commented about...this just goes to show you what I've always known....You Rock Girl...!! Big congrats and warm hugs for the holidays!  Aloooha!

Kana'es Photography

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 4:36 AM

Now this choice I really really Agree with!!!

Well Done Marlene

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

inshaala ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 6:05 AM

Congrats Marlene! 

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 6:26 AM

Ooooh, Marlene, I'm really happy for you... you deserve this award for a long time already ! 
Warm congratulations !
I do hope that this will give us the opportunity to see more of your excellent pictures.

Big kisses, mon amie ! 

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 11:32 AM

Excellent choice! Congratulations Marlene - well deserved!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

tizjezzme ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 12:25 PM

Very well deserved, to say the least! :)  It's your Month to SHINE Marlene!  Enjoy every minute of it.  And, keep up the great work!

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 1:13 PM

:ohmy:😊Oh wow....I'm just speechless over this. I so didn't see this coming....

Thank you so much to the staff for this nom and to the communtiy at large, for the warm wishes and congrats. It means the world to me. You are all such a wonderful bunch!

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

( You can't see it, but me doing the happy dance right now...lol. )

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

mark.spooner ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 1:31 PM

Congratulations!  A splendid gallery and an excellent choice for GotM!

rainbows ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 2:36 PM

Congratulations, Marlene. I am very thrilled for you. Diane.

Zacko ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 7:24 PM

Well well well...it took you long enough to get this much earned reckognition didn´t it? :tongue1: LOL. I must say it´s about freaking time you became a world renowned Gommie! Whooo Hooooo for you Marlene!!!!! :woot: Congratulations also to the staff for making a fine choice. 😄

Andreas....out. 🆒

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 11:17 PM

I'm proud of you Marlene -- well deserved to say the least!
:o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

BibbyBear ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 10:12 AM

This is the best news I've read around here for quite some time - this lady is an inspiration with her photography and postworking skills and a pleasure to know and chat to.

Well done Marlene, you deserve this honour - wear your crown with pride and keep up the outstanding work.

Hugs

Chrissy xxx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 11:18 AM

Whoo Hoo!!!! Yeah, go Marlene!!! Huge hugs and big congrats on a deserving pick!!!! Watching you come a long way and your work is wonderful!!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Enjoy the spotlight!!!!
Kim

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Onslow ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 2:08 PM

Congratulations Marlene this is well deserved recognition for your always creative and interesting images.

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 3:46 PM

Thank you so much everybody.  You're all so sweet.  :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Cosme..D..Churruca ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 4:55 AM

Olé! At least Marlene... so glad for you. Congratulations!     

Janiss ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 2:30 PM

It's absolutely fantastic for you my dear Marlene... always, your pictures are a big, big pleasure... for me.... and for all!

We will see always and always many shots of you... !!!;-)

CONGRATULATIONS Marlene and big hugs my dear!

Janis.

tofi ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 6:00 PM

Congratulations Marlene on this wonderful, and well-deserved recognition. Your abilities as a photographer are incredible and your images are always well inspired, creative and delightful. Many warm wishes for happiness and success. I look forward to your great posts in the coming future.

A smile is a curve that has set many things straight

nongo ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 11:17 PM

**OMG, I'm so sorry I'm late at finding out this news!!! It's already been said, but here it is again, it's about time!!!!!!! I'm always inspired by your incredible creativity, your warm hearted friendship, your sense of humor, your supportive words, & your quick wit!!!! It wouldn't be the same without you here, you've become an icon!!!  Congratulations my friend, a well deserved award indeed!!! let's see some more creations!!!!

patiently waiting... ;-)   eshaku!!!!!!!     **

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2007 at 2:09 AM

file_394970.jpg

😄

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 5:08 PM

Yes, huge congratulations.   I want to see photos of the happy dance.       Tom.

short_ribs ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 10:12 PM

Sorry I r a lill late but YAYZ 'M' congrats on GOMMIENISM... About time we get to see your name up there I mean well ya sure have deserved it n probably something that's over due...  Anyway hope all is  going well over there n bout ready to see the amazing website I say 😉  congwatulationz over there!!!

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

Littlejock ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 6:18 AM

Congratulations for your recognition.  your quality is a big reference for many of us here.. Hugs and enjoy this time. Hugs. Luis

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 4:23 PM

Once again, my humblest thanks to you all. I cannot adequately express how much your continuing support and encouragement has meant  to me.

Marlene <")

My Blog

marybelgium ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 2:20 PM · edited Sat, 15 December 2007 at 2:20 PM

Congrats Marlene ! very well deserved !!!

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 7:51 PM

I am soooo happy for you dear..you know I think you ROCK!!!!!S

awjay ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 3:37 PM

congrats my friend

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.