Sun, Sep 22, 8:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: lastweekinthegallery week 48

danob ( ) posted Sun, 02 December 2007 at 4:19 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 6:47 AM

file_394697.jpg

Here we go with another fine collection of images from our gallery last week and thanks go to Rich for the collage

Please follow the links here to the larger version and links

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 5:29 AM

Great selection, glad I've seen most of them.

on the larger link: **Minimalistic has got no thumbnail :(

otherwise great to see the style is back...**

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 5:34 AM

Well done Danny, only one small problem Minimalistic by legendar1 is not working

ecurb - The Devil

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 7:34 AM

That's what I said!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 7:35 AM · edited Mon, 03 December 2007 at 7:35 AM

Right, it seems that member removed their image. That is hard to control. Otherwise, great job everyone, another terrific week and nicely done Danny! :o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Margana ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 8:05 AM

Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket. ;^P

Thanks guys and my heartiest congrats to all those selected!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 8:54 AM

Thanks for another great LWITG!  I'm honored to be included in this excellent group.  You've made my day!  :)  

Congratulations, everyone! 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

MickymX ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 11:19 AM

I'm really new with use and life in Rendero. But I'm happy to see one of my shot in a selection.
Great work from the others.
Congrat'

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 11:22 AM

OMG!!!! I'm checking out the cool picks and thinking how wonderful everyones pics are..... and all of a sudden I realize one of them is mine!!! LOL :P
What a kick!!! You guys are wonderful! You do such a great job on this feature! Whoo Hoo!!!
Thanks for picking me this week and big congratulations to all the wonderfully talented artists here also!!!! Yah!!!!  :thumbupboth:

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 12:40 PM

excelentes imagenes selecionadas felicidades a los elegidos

jeroni

JaneEden ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 3:43 PM

Wow I am so delighted, and amazed thanks so much for picking one of my images. I didn't know until 'bentchick' congratulated me as she made a comment in my gallery :o))  
A big thank you so much you guys who choose your faves, I am truly stunned and never imagined that I would see my dear Mia's pic with her beloved pups in here - I am just bowled right over.
Many Congratulations to all the amazing arists who are deservedly in LWITG.

fredster66 ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 4:03 PM

Amazing work everyone.  Keep it up.  Congrats to all of you!

enax ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 4:30 PM

Thanks grandpa :)

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 4:35 PM

I am so happy, to see my shot surounded with wonderful array of works. Thank you so much, and congrat to a selected ones too.

seeya  Tunde

cameraobscura2 ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 5:47 PM

It was not until bentchick and JaneEden that my image was selected, for I was going to write bentchick and ask what LWITG meant and I would have felt very stupid indeed. With that said, I wish to say thank you for adding me to such wonderful company as well as a big congradulations to all the other artists. egmont

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 03 December 2007 at 5:51 PM

another wonderful array of great photos...congrats all !

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 6:41 AM

Thanks for agree my picture in this wonderful Last Week in the Gallery and congrats to all 😄

CavalierLady ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 9:45 AM

Thank you very kindly for including my image, I'm very honored to be included with a great group of artists and photos, congrats to all!

OUTOFTHEBOX ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 10:03 AM

Thanks for choosing my image and a big thanks to JaneEden for whom without i would never have known. I really must start looking through the forums.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 1:02 PM

Well, for once, I missed a lot of pictures last week : I saw and commented only 3 among this great selection... So, LWitG is a great opportunity to catch up with the great artistic diversity !
Congratulations to all the photographers and photoshoppers !
And thanks to Danny & co for the excellentissime presentation of this feature !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

drag ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 1:39 PM

Thanks guys this lefts the spirit . And what a great group to be include with.  Congrats to all.

Lary ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:02 AM

Lovely surprise, thank you very much ! 
Congrats to all!
Cheers

TwistedMentat ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 3:09 AM

Thanks for including my image,I'm glad you enjoyed it...I've only just started posting again at RO after quite a long break so it's very motivating that the first post in my new gallery found its way into LWITG:biggrin:
Congratulations to everyone selected,superb work:thumbupboth:

girsempa ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 3:14 PM

Hats off for one of the best selections I can remember ;o))
Congrats for the fine works y'all and keep them coming!

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 5:52 PM

I can hardly keep up with all of these winners, and yet most of those I did at least visit. Didn't have as much time this week, as usual. I fully agree with the choices. ;o)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

gradient ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 8:16 PM

Agree with girsempa....one of the best so far....a wonderfully diverse selection, congrats to those chosen!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

Maska ( ) posted Thu, 06 December 2007 at 1:34 AM

HUH I finaly found where is the selection of the week :-) Briliant work Congratulations to everyone

witch_1612 ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 3:11 PM

Thanks for Agree my Picture in this wonderful LWitG. Congrats to All .

synthetik3 ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 12:36 AM

wow very cool. Im honored to be included with all this wonderful pictures. Grats to all

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.