Tue, Oct 22, 3:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: BETA Vue 6.5.0-4 292230 issues

Trepz ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 3:43 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is anyone having problems with the BETA update? I cannot right click pan in the split windows anymore?!? One thing I treasure most:P Otherwise i see no changes...

"Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw."

offrench ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 3:52 AM

I have no such problems. I managed to pan normally with this built (292230)

Fantasy pictures, free 3d models, 3d tutorials and seamless textures on Virtual Lands.

Trepz ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 4:11 AM

I dont know man, whel zoom works fine and I have the independant zoom/pan ect. box checked in options...BLASTED VUE ~X(

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 4:51 AM

I can right-click pan in each window.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Trepz ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 7:18 AM

Maybe a reinstall is in order then,because a backtrack didnt do the trick..WOAH IS ME!!! :P

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 12:36 PM

Check your shortcut didn't get changed or reset.  File, Options, Operation tab.  Scroll way down the list to Triggers.  Check Panning is still Right MB.  If it is, swap it to something else, OK out, try it, and if it changed, then go back and change it to what you want. 

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Trepz ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 6:23 PM

For some odd reson it is set to lmb+1 ???????? no clue,and my zoom is set to lmb+2 but the wheel works fine...you my dear are a genious!! :D @}'--- Thanx Peggy (; nothing I would have thought about,I have never looked at those.

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 6:31 PM

Could be that you loaded an interface preset?  That will change the shortcuts to match the program you select.  I like the Cinema 4D colors, but hate the shortcuts!

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

Trepz ( ) posted Tue, 04 December 2007 at 6:47 PM

Yeah,I do use Cinema 4D setup,but never had the problem with XStream(just every other one).I just bought Infinite last week and am getting a host of small annoyances.I figured it is was the latest BETA over at E-ON,but it apparently wasnt(;

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.