Thu, Sep 19, 9:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:32 am)

Subject: Help model needed

howlinwolf ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 1:45 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Hi does anyone know where I can find/purchase a model of a cuthroat razor.
Many thanks

thefixer ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:35 AM

I think Mapps has one as part of his wild west set!
Available in RMP, lots of good stuff in his sets, you get loads for your money!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

howlinwolf ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:42 AM

Thanks a lot I 'll check it out.
Cheers

Countach ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 3:48 AM

I Have one from HT3DPlus.com.  The problem is that the site is defunct.  The creator's name is Hawktoey and is listed here at Renderosity.  You could site mail him(I believe its a male) or look for him on other sites but I've searched the web and some Japanese site's link pages but unfortuneately I can't find any intact references to the webpage.

LongShen ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:23 PM · edited Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:25 PM

Attached Link: Daz free stuff archive page 9

There is one in the daz free stuff archive; "Shaving Pack". Not brilliantly textured but it's nicely modelled.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:26 PM

I could always sell you a set of real ones.  I have my grandfather's.  All antiques and still very sharp. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

howlinwolf ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:42 PM

Quote - I Have one from HT3DPlus.com.  The problem is that the site is defunct.  The creator's name is Hawktoey and is listed here at Renderosity.  You could site mail him(I believe its a male) or look for him on other sites but I've searched the web and some Japanese site's link pages but unfortuneately I can't find any intact references to the webpage.

Thank you, I'll have a look and see if i can get in touch.

howlinwolf ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:44 PM

Quote - There is one in the daz free stuff archive; "Shaving Pack".
Not brilliantly textured but it's nicely modelled.

Cheers I'll head on over and see in a while, the texture is not that important I can always work on that.

howlinwolf ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 2:47 PM

Quote - I could always sell you a set of real ones.  I have my grandfather's.  All antiques and still very sharp. :)

Cheers could be just the ticket to keep my mohawk trim and straight!!   :biggrin:

mapps ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 10:32 AM

Yes there is one in my Barber Set. The DAZ one is pretty cool :-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.