Wed, Oct 2, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:12 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: What is the best way to model a cap for Aikio?

Boofy ( ) posted Thu, 29 November 2007 at 9:42 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 8:26 PM

Hi all.

Just a quick question, Can someone give me a simple way to model a nurses cap on Aikio please?

i have tried slicing and dicing a sphere but that looks a tad clutzy. Any ideas are welcome.
Jen

wildman2 ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 1:48 AM

Got a pic of what you want it to look like?

"Reinstall Windows" is NOT a troubleshooting step.

Boofy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 4:24 PM

file_394926.jpg

Sorry, got tied up at work and forgot to post pic. This is what I'm after...

Boofy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 4:25 PM

file_394927.jpg

A different view

Boofy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 4:28 PM

file_394928.jpg

This is what I have cobbled up slicing and dicing a sphere...it is the white part under the grey peice.

Boofy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 4:28 PM

file_394929.jpg

and from below

Boofy ( ) posted Wed, 05 December 2007 at 4:38 PM

file_394931.jpg

and caged view

wildman2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 12:55 AM

file_395025.jpg

Did this one  from part of a torus.If you like it ,let me know I'll give you a link to it.Then you can modify to your liking..

Boofy ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 2:28 AM

*Did this one  from part of a torus.If you like it ,let me know I'll give you a link to it.Then you can modify to your liking..

Like it? I love it!!!  :woot: I would love a link to it, but may I also ask for a quick run down on how you turned a torus into this as I would really like to do it myself (not meaning any offence) but it is part of a project a bnetta and I are trying to model, so being able to do it myself would be more appropriate and others may also find it instructive as well if you dont mind Wildman2. :thumbupboth: Jen

wildman2 ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:30 AM

ok here is the link.evilsnail.com/uploads/habitop.zip
I'll see what I can do about an explaination maybe a MS word file or somthing

Boofy ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 4:28 PM

Wildman2 you are fabulous!!!! :wub:

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.