Sat, Sep 21, 10:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Current Christmas Contest

delbeke ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 10:30 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:03 PM

Hi Does anyone know how long it takes for a picture to be approved for the Christmas Contest. I submitted an image last night and it is still not up. Thanks for any help Alexis

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:10 AM

Did you check your site mail?  Usually if there's a problem you will get mail about it.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

delbeke ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:15 AM

Yep, sure did. Nothing. Don't know what the problem is. Very strange.

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:18 AM

You can send an email to one of the mods and ask them.  They will tell you..there should be names at the top of the contest page where all the rules are located.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

delbeke ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:21 AM

Thanks Annie I will do that. Thanks for the help

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 11:40 AM

You're welcome...good luck in the contest.

[Stuart Chase]

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 12:38 PM

They have a lot of them to go through I would give it at least 24 hrs

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

delbeke ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 12:42 PM

Thank you Sandy for the advise. I thought that may be the problem, but just wanted to make sure. I have never entered a contest before so I didn't know. :o) Alexis

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 07 December 2007 at 12:56 PM

Your welcome

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.