Thu, Oct 24, 5:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 49

danob ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 3:48 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 3:17 PM

Here we go with another selction of staff picks from our Gallery last week, and thanks again go to Rich for the collage... Please click here:  To view the larger version with the links to the members images and galleries

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 4:55 AM

Another great week, well done everyone!

ecurb - The Devil

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 6:10 AM

A beautiful gallery once more. Such a lovely surprise to have a work on mine included here. I am honoured. My thanks to all staff and to David for selecting my work. Congratulations to all other artists selected here. Have a beautiful day. Hugs, Diane. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Horses lend us the wings we lack" ~ Pam Brown.

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 7:14 AM

I am also very honored to have an image in the selection.  The render was a new direction for my work.   Congratulations to all chosen.        Tom.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 8:51 AM

Another excellent group of images.  Thanks for doing this!  I like this new format, btw.  It's accessible, simple, and clear.  (Yay, Rich!)  Congrats to everyone!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

ABodensohn ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 10:55 AM

Gosh! I can't believe one of my images made it into the selection. I thought it was pretty good for my standards, but to see it here... I feel quite honored. bows Congratulations to everyone else. Wonderful pictures all around. :-)

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 12:36 PM

Well, for once, I saw and commented already most of these pictures... Just to say that I fully support the staff's choice : a great selection !
Congratulations to all the photographers !  

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

moochagoo ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 12:53 PM

A  great thanks for my selection. All the pictures are so good!

Celtic_Lass ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 3:23 PM

Thank you so much for choosing one of mine!
All very beautiful works represented here once again!

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 3:56 PM

Great collection and thanks to have me part of it. Well done to all the choosen artist as well.  

Thank you!

seeya  Tunde

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 5:28 PM

Wow!!! Someone had mentioned in the previous LWITG that it was the best they'ed seen so far....
well..... it just keeps getting better and better!!!! Huge congratulations to all who were chosen this week!!! And a big thank you to everyone working to get this out on time!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 7:01 PM

To Danob..after viewing a few images, the page fails, showing only the top row and no scrolling.

You should know this in case it is a site problem.      Tom.

TRANSCAN ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 3:20 AM

***WOW..!! it's amazing ..

Also great thanks to Danny for him effort for this community..

I am verry happy ..:-)***

mark.spooner ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 3:45 AM

Congratulations to all of you in this weeks gallery, an excellent selection of work!

jeroni ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 3:47 AM

Congratulations to all the photographers

jeroni

TRANSCAN ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 3:48 AM

***WOW..!! it's amazing ..

Also great thanks to David (Fred255) for chosen my image to LWITG and Danny for him effort for this community..

I am verry happy ..:-)***

Tzadkiel ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 5:47 AM

Thank you very much for selecting my photo for the gallery.  I feel honored, to be in a selection with so many good photographers.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 7:52 AM

Another superb week. The talent on this site never fails to impress and suprise me! Congrats. :o)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

carlosnr1 ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 1:36 PM

Again, great selection and big thanx to the renderosity staff for selecting one of my images. Especially since there is so much great photography on this forum!

ledpa ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 4:14 PM

wow the seconde time on this gallery it's an honnor for me.
thanks

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 8:43 PM

Congrats to all who had a photo selected..tough job each week,,

Well done on the collage Rich

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

perspective ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 1:25 AM

Thanks a lot for the selection! It's always an honour to be included in such a group :) Beautiful pictures everyone

goido ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 11:26 AM

Thank you very much for including my photo!!

TwistedMentat ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 1:57 PM

Congratulations to everyone selected..superb work:)

OldHippieKeyboard ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 2:14 PM · edited Wed, 12 December 2007 at 2:15 PM

Excellent choices -- Thanks for giving me the chance to discover artists I had not previously enjoyed and for including one of my own images to be shown with theirs. I am honored!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...
____

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 7:50 PM

Wow! I missed most of these due to my headcold, but I'm catching up in a fast manner! Excellent choices. Congrats to everyone who got chosen. ;o)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.