Mon, Sep 9, 4:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: pz3 files and textures

Letterworks ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 11:45 PM ยท edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 8:33 AM

Newbie question here. How do you save poser characters off to .pz3 format and include the textures into the same folder? I'm looking to have the character .pz3 file and the associated textures in a single folder so it can be zipped easier. thanks Mike

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 12:14 AM

Put the textures into the folder that you intend to save the Pz3 to, then associate them in the Pz3 and save it to that folder. It may be a good idea to put that folder under the Runtime directory somewhere.

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 1:19 PM

The only problem I have had is when saving Negative BUM settings? They always open back up as "0" settings but the Positive settings remain? Is this a known problem? I have the latest patch installed (no PPP)

Letterworks ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 6:51 PM

JeffH, thanks, I'll give that a try! I knew it had to be an answer I just couldn't see. Mike

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.