Mon, Oct 21, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 5:20 pm)

Subject: clothes for EVE4 part II

Starlok ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 9:03 PM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 9:54 AM

Hello, Ive been having problems with the standard clothes for EVE and have decided that I would rather find newly created clothes designed especially for her. If anyone has any links leading me to Eve-specific clothing...i.e. created and grouped for the EVE body parts, I would be grateful. If it is a matter of $$$ I wouldn't mind shelling out -some- cash for time & effort for good stuff! --scenting blood, the sharks gather and begin to circle...the naive newbie, obliviously continues to post ... to be continued--- :}

Huolong ( ) posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 10:16 PM

Attached Link: http://morphs.bbay.com/main.html

Eve and stuff related to her is at Morfworld through Bbay. Some clothes for P4 work and some don't. some of PWFW's stuff has worked well with Eve4.

Gordon

igohigh ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 1:33 PM

Eric also has a tutorial posted for converting clothes to Eve4. It worked on the ThighBoots from DCcomics I used: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=58620 I only had to do minor size adjusting but also all of Traveler's Fem armor converted too. I'm stating to lover her more as I figure these things out, and posing has not been much hasstle either thanks to Schlabber's magic!

Starlok ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 8:10 PM

The problem I'm Having is that I'm using the MorphWorld stuff and having the Exploding clothes problem. It seems to happen only with clothes that have "hips"..i the halter works ok, but skirts,bikini bottoms go BOOM!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.