Sun, Sep 22, 7:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Does anybody have a smoke?

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 10:02 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:16 AM

I'm looking for a cigarette to use in Poser 7, can't find one anywhere. The ones in the freebies here has a dead link or something. Please help, my poser's having a nic-fit.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 10:24 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Attached Link: Nerd3d's cigarette

Nerd3d has a free cigarette with posable smoke

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 10:25 AM
SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 11:12 AM

Or you could texture and scale a cylinder.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 11:24 AM · edited Sat, 15 December 2007 at 11:25 AM

I'd love to man but I'm not there yet. I gotta bit to learn before I start tackeling that stuff, I dont know how to do that ima newb lol. But thanks for the idea I didn't even think of that and thank you all for the hlep and the links, much appreciated

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:07 PM

http://www.3dcommune.com/

If you go to the free stuff are there and search:

Smoke
cigar
cigarette
Smoking

There are some cigarettes there too.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:09 PM

if you don't want a filter tip, just give a cylinder a slightly off white colour and it should work fine

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:11 PM · edited Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:12 PM

Thats a great idea too Frankt and Sam, good lookin out man. Thank you very much, I tracked down some at ShareCg as well http://www.sharecg.com/v/18207/poser/Cigarettes thank you all for your help and hope this helps somebody else.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:45 PM

Attached Link: Geeps tutorials

Filter tip is easy. Use 2 cylinder one for the filter.

You should go to Geeps poser university and do all of his tutorials. It's free and you will learn all the basics and how to model stuff in poser.

You could also download one of the free modeling software and learn some of the modeling basics. I recommend Wings 3D. there is a forum here at R'sity for it.

alltheoriginalnames ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 12:57 PM

Thanks for the tip man, much appreciated

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2007 at 1:40 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

In the Wings3d Forum, clcik on the banner at the top of the foum and it will take you to the download page for Wings3d.

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.