Sun, Sep 22, 3:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 1:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Question on giftcard usage in the MP

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 6:53 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:23 AM

First let me apologize as I sent an email to customer support about this but my email server has been acting up and I have found that many of my emails are not getting threw to the people I've been sending them to it's a Verizon thing.

I receieved a giftcard and registered it online per the instructions of the giftcard company for use on line. The information used to register the card is the same information as my account here. Can the card be used to make purchases here at the MP?

Thanks again.

My Facebook Page

GinaH ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 11:41 AM

Only if it works like a debit/ credit card. Otherwise that gift certificate won't work here. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Gina Harris
MarketPlace Admin

Darboshanski ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2007 at 1:52 PM

Yes it's a visa gift card I failed to mention it.

My Facebook Page

jakiblue ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2007 at 5:10 AM

funnily enough, i'm having the same thing. i received a Visa PrePaid gift card and tried to use it but it keeps getting declined. They are supposed to work the same as a credit card, only they are preloaded with a monetary amount, and can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. But it's not being accepted here.

And oops already started a new thread in the forum asking for this as i didn't notice this post here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.