Mon, Oct 21, 5:15 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 4:13 pm)

Subject: OT I suck at Christmas Present Hiding!!

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Sun, 09 December 2007 at 10:10 PM · edited Fri, 11 October 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ok. I admit it! I suffer from  "I wanna give it to them Now!!!" Disease! Mom just got her MP3 player 3 weeks early because I can't hide presents or keep secrets!

My Freebies

nyguy ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 11:37 AM

Quote - Ok. I admit it! I suffer from  "I wanna give it to them Now!!!" Disease! Mom just got her MP3 player 3 weeks early because I can't hide presents or keep secrets!

Don't feel bad. I want to give my presents the day I purchase them. I had purchased several toys for my son (2 years old) and he was with me while I was shopping and I had to buy him something so he would not get upset cause he could not play with his new shiny toys.

Poserverse The New Home for NYGUY's Freebies

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Mon, 10 December 2007 at 12:55 PM

She caught me transfering all her MP3's to the player for her so what could I do? The surprise was gone. LOL!

My Freebies

BillyGoat ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2007 at 9:58 PM

In our home, it's always 'let's open just one...'  And that starts the first week !

SoCalRoberta ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2007 at 11:30 AM

Story of my life:) I hate waiting to give a gift.

Our offical family tradition was to open gifts on Christmas Eve, then sleep in on Christmas morning. It started because my father didn't like to get up before noon on his days off.  Then it turned into opening just one on the 23rd, and just one on the 22nd, and so on.

This year my house is the stash house for the neighborhood. As the only childless one, I get everyones gifts to hide. The kids around here are going crazy trying to figure out where their gifts are :)

Realmling ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2007 at 11:35 AM

I have to try and keep the husband's gifts hidden because he gets all grumpy about it. He loves to spoil everybody else...but heaven forbid we return the favor. Never met another person that gets so grumpy when people buy him things.

So some I keep in my office, and it's not hard to hide things in here....I can't even find my own stuff it's such a mess right now. Others, I hide behind the other gifts under the tree.

Crazy alien chick FTW! (yeah....right....)

Realm of Savage - Poser goodies and so much more!

~~

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.