Fri, Oct 4, 2:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: Another new patch is out 292350 - V6I

dlk30341 ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 1:37 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

A fix for the last patch is out :)

FrankT ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 2:25 PM
smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 7:27 PM

What is that now...10 updates since 6.0 first came out, or is it 11?

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

FrankT ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 7:39 PM

and ?
You should see the number of patches for windows - it's in the hundreds
At least they are fixing stuff

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 11:00 PM
Trepz ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 8:09 AM

then why in the hell does Vue always tell me it is up to date??? I am running 292230 and check every week and it tells me it is up to date!!! Damn it man! who the hell has time to hover over at e-on and wait for a patch..... oh,thanks for the heads up:D Maybe they should patch the patcher:P

"Many are willing to suffer for their art. Few are willing to learn to draw."

FrankT ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 8:14 AM

the patch is a beta so it won't be shown when you check for updates.  The patches always come out as beta first (good job in this case too :) )

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Trepz ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 8:26 AM

Yeah,I know man.the most recent one I have is BETA,and I havent found any issues except for every time i reset my options my imports go to the sun:P And right now they are making me reregister for the 3rd time to get the update..I am pulling out my damn hair over here with this.I think they need to send the Cornucopia staff to France/Oregon or whatever.....bloddy shit man..enough to ruin a buzz X:(

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 3:35 PM · edited Fri, 21 December 2007 at 3:37 PM

You don't want to update your Vue through the "check for update" menu anyway.  It has caused some problems.  It's always best to download the latest beta patch (not necessarily the latest up-to-date update) first to a folder and run it from there.

Sometimes Vue shows that you are running a beta.  But sometimes E-on renames the beta you're running to latest update, but your copy still says beta.

Just consider the latest patch/beta as the latest version for now until otherwise.

The main thing here is that E-on supports/fixes their product.  For other companies, it could be a year of waiting. 

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Trepz ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 4:08 PM

Not a noob man,been runnin Vue since 4(; good info for the forum though(; I just like to rant ocassionally:D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.