Fri, Sep 20, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Looking for a terminator model

Bill B ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 9:47 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:44 AM

Hey all, I am looking for a model of the terminator. You know the movie dude thing endo skeleton dude man. Any one seen one around for down load? Thanks Bill B

JKeller ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 9:52 PM

Serpent had a great one a long time ago. I'm not sure if it's still up anywhere. I'll look around. Wonder what happened to him... he made some great stuff and was a good friend.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 9:59 PM

Questor is working on fleshing out an improved one ... There is a post at 3DCommune in the WIP discussion board about it S

Questor ( ) posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 11:52 PM

The original terminator is available on my website, there's a new one currently in production (see 3D Commune WIP forum). Depending on what sort of system you're running it's up to you whether you want to wait for the new one. I don't know what happened to Serpent, I recall he relinked my terminator to make the jaw flap. http://www.shalako.plus.com/ Terminator is in the downloads section.

megalodon ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 8:44 AM

Attached Link: http://members.nbci.com/rfx1/html/robots.html

Check out the link - a Terminator 2 endo-skeleton (among many other models) reside there. Hope this helps!

jbtrimar ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 12:20 PM

Drax has a T-800 there.

Questor ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 4:10 PM

The NBCI link takes you to the original mesh by James Tobor, this is a non posable unit and is constructed from a lot of little bits. Once Poser sucks it in you can't do anything with it without a lot of work, though if you're using Max or a similarly good application then it's possible to bone it and animate inside there - which results in an extremely nice model, again with a lot of work but well worth it. It was after talking to James back when Poser 3 was out that I rebuilt the thing in the first place, then Poser4 came out.... I can't comment about the Drax model as it's the first time I've seen that one. Hrrm....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.