Thu, Oct 24, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 51

danob ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2007 at 1:57 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:21 PM

Lastweekinthegallery Week 51

Merry Xmas Everybody

**Steps to the water.                                                           December evening
**by ledwolorz                                                                          by mbn

En cavale
by Djavad

**Plastic_Doll_(Diabless)                                            Transportation & Emission
**by aegipan                                                                    by Hedepo

**        dd                                                                      MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
**by cixiidae                                                                              by Dianthus

Fascinated
by IloontjeQ

**Night Trains                                                                           The Factory I
**by NightGallery                                                                       by olivier158    

Seasons greetings from Robin                                            Coffee break !
**by Garlor                                                                            by Janiss

Flamingo
by jogi1302

**Juinby                                                                                         Bartolommeo
**** **Mayliah                                                                                       by goido

Winter dream                                                              Miri
**by Tiberiu                                                                     by Elathan

Always hungry
by chris0815

**this morning 3/6                                                               frozen
**by Undertaker                                                              by DanielDomany

Living independently                                                                       "Granite"
**by micturn                                                                                 by ravensnout

deer
by clintnewsham

Crittter In The Candle                                                         digital daily #001
**by wonderworld                                                                      by YanHumor  

**X-Mas Girl #2                                                                  The Bridestone
**by Jofurowa                                                                     by rockstrider

Lake Dawn 2
by jeg101

** Caring                                                                                    Joyous Yule
**by vlaaitje                                                                                    by Ede 

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 5:37 AM · edited Mon, 24 December 2007 at 5:42 AM

Here we go with the penultimate post for this years LWITG  As always another great collection of images we have had to chose from this week... On behalf of the team we wish you all a Happy Christmas and a New Year of joy and more quality images I am sure for us all to enjoy in the forthcoming year.

In case you missed last weeks picks ** click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

rmtagg ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 6:47 AM

I really enjoy seeing all of these pictures :)  There are some really really good photographers here.

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 8:29 AM

Wonderful selection!  I've enjoyed looking at the ones I missed.  I love all the b&w work this week.  Nice!

Thanks again, guys - you rock!  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 8:30 AM · edited Mon, 24 December 2007 at 8:31 AM

Another excellent collection this week.  So very well done to all! Let me join Danny and the team in wishing you all a very Merry  Christmas and Happy new year!  Really looking forward to seeing the brilliant Christmas and New year celebration photos, I sure will be uploaded!

ecurb - The Devil

Jofurowa ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 11:42 AM

Congratulations to all the photographers on RR.  Thank you for having selected a picture of mine. I just think I don't deserve it when I see the other great pictures.
Anyway, thank you and Merry Christmas.

Geoffroy

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 11:45 AM

Magical photos, each and every one. How special this collection is...

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 11:51 AM

Felicidades a todos los elegidos una bellas fotos  feliz navidad

jeroni

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 11:58 AM

Superb gallery once more. Congratulations to all included. Merry Christmas and happy New year to all. Hugs. Diane.

PeeWee05 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 4:12 PM

Lovely Lovely stuff here!

Rights Come With Responsibilities VAMP'hotography Website VAMP'hotography Blog

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 9:13 PM

Yes, a fine congratulations to all who had images chosen for this excellent selection from the photo galleries.   Each week I say this is the best ever and then look back..all are fine and I totally appreciate this part of the photo forum.  Thanks mods for doing this. 

After Santa comes, I will take a look at each image.     TomDart.

Hedepo ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 4:16 AM

Again a fantastic collection of photo's in the LWITG,
Thanks very much to include one of my photo's as well, I feel  very honnored!!!

A special congratulation to all , selected this week!!

Take Care
Henk

aegipan ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 5:48 AM

Thanks for featuring my work.

Merry Christmas and My Best Wishes for 2008 to every RR members and their families and relatives.

Aegy

------------------------------
David "AEGIPAN" H. aka Aegy

AEGIPAN OFFICIAL WEBSITE - Glamour Photography At Its Best

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 5:56 AM

And another great selection with many excellent Christmas cards !
Congratulations to all the artists... so happy to see many friends here !

MERRY CHRISTMAS  to all !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Garlor ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:16 AM

Great surprise for me on Xmas day to find my robin included and also added some more artists to my growing faves list. Its only because of the hard work behind the scenes that we get to see what a lot of talent there is on here,thanks everyone for giving the time and also for all those who post.

Mayliah ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 10:53 AM

Such amazing photographs. I feel quite humbled to have one of mine among them. What a lovely Christmas surprise! :)

Best wishes from,
Stefanie!

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 11:37 AM

As always another great collection of images !!! Congrats to all and a Merry Christmas !

goido ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 12:48 PM

Great Christmas surprise!! Thanks for showing my photo here! Congratulatiuons to the other photographers.

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 25 December 2007 at 2:20 PM

Thanks to **GiMi53
** that he left a note in my upload about the LWITG,
I did not know about it.
In the past a member get a notice, so that's why I didn't know.
Thank you for the one that chose my image caring,
there are a lot wonderful images in this lwitg !!

Congrats to all of them

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

bentchick ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 5:41 PM

Wonderful stuff!!! Congratulations everyone and Happy Holidays!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Aioros ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:33 PM

Wonderful works many congratulations to all and..... 
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

monica.rd ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 7:05 PM

Special pics for special days from special artists. Happy Holidays to you all!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 7:11 PM

Sorry folks, I got behind on send out my notices because of the Holidays..

My apologies

Congrats to all who were selected

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

RobyHermida ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 8:49 PM

I share the election of the pictures of the week fully...  
I find Brilliant!!!  ♥
My congratulations to all!!!! 
A great hug to all from Argentina! 
Roby

olivier158 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 5:14 AM

thank you very much to have selected my pic ... The only four ones that are not in BW lollllll HAAAAAAAaaaaa !!! lol

congrats to all the others artists selected !!!

Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear ! :oD

Olivier

artaddict2 ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 10:06 AM

Congratulations to all ,  excellent sellection !

Janiss ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 11:50 AM

Oh I'm very happy and it's a great pleasure to see my pict in your selection!
Congratulations for all my friends... this choyse is always a perfect one!
Many thanks for Danny and his staff........ and specially

**HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS

BE 2008 FULL OF HAPPYNESS !

wonderworld ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 2:39 AM

Shocked and delightfully happy my weird photo made it here!!  Thanks so much!! Really perked me up from a strange Christmas. Cynthia

mark.spooner ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 4:52 AM

A great selection of work, congratulations to you all!

Flannelman ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 10:24 AM

Happy Holidays to all and, congratz to those chosen.  This is a fine place to see the best.
;-)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 2:24 PM

sorry for coming late to the party. Another great week everyone, very impressive work!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

krakosky ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 4:37 PM

congratulations and happy new year to all.

rockstrider ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 10:10 AM

Thank you for the selection of my pic for this LWITG and my apologies for the lateness of this post - we are still having difficulties with internet access, but hope to have it sorted soon.

Congratulations to all whose pics were chosen - a wonderful selection!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.