Sun, Oct 6, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: How to get morphing clothes to fit morphed figures?

saus69 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 5:37 PM ยท edited Sun, 15 September 2024 at 3:11 PM

I recently tried applying a bunch of body morphs to V4, and then used the V4 morphing dress on it. The dress doesn't fit anymore; bits of skin are poking out here and there.

I was wondering how to fix this without resorting to magnets. In addition, is it possible to make this morphing dress into dynamic cloth? My character is kneeling down, and the skirt will need to crumple a little where it hits the ground.

flibbits ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 6:00 PM

You can add morphs from the figure to the clothing using Morph Magic.

You can use Wardrobe Wizard 2 to morph the clothing.

I'm not sure about a morphing dress into a dynamic cloth.

Silke ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 3:14 PM

If the dress has a skirt group, then you could just clothify the skirt in the cloth room and do it that way. I do it with the MFD all the time.

Silke

saus69 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 7:02 PM

here's what I have so far. The dress is the V4 morphing fantasy dress and I'm having difficulty moving it into position. If there was a way to clothify it that would help greatly.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 8:35 PM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2517340&page=1

Try this thread. I haven't tried it yet but I saw another thread talking about the samething and Acadia posted this link. Maybe it'll help

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.