Thu, Oct 24, 5:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 52

danob ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 4:47 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

**    San Diego                                                           Save me
**             by traNce108                                              by kathleenWesybury

Bald Eagle
by inshaala

Foggy Webs                                                                       ...
**by timtripp                                                         by FB101 *Nudity

**10                                                                           Road to Gondor
**by MGTF                                                                           by igorsv 

Ropes.
by blinkings

**City-Lights II                                                           Algo de beber.
**by Blitzz-Licht                                                                  by Aioros

**Further reflections                                                          Merry Christmas
**by Abbandontdm                                                                by natalieb

ice rose
by Gise

**   Photo - Fly                                                             The Art of Feather
** by emailandthings                                                     by shirell

**     WINTER WALK 2                                                      Highland bridge
**by Mimey                                                                   by Garlor

Winter Wonderland
by lucindawind

**Canna Lily Seed                                                         Surreal Reality
**   by mbz2662                                                            by drawbridgephoto

**Steamy Trees                                                             Cologne Night
**  by BorisB                                                                       by LadyWailua

spooky old house
by subcultura

thumb_1587059.jpg                         
**  Custom Car #2                                               Garage Rose on Workbench-for Sharky
**by ka6mnk                                                                   by MrsLubner

**   Much more white.                                               CONSTABLE COUNTRY
**by iaacf                                                                      by xxancroft

Ocean view4
by ledwolorz

**Out of the Past                                                      red fox
**      by Stevej46                                                      by clintnewsham

This Week in The Gallery Week 52

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 5:55 AM

The last of the years picks as always some wonderful photography on show during the week  and throughout the year.  

We wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year, and look forward to the next year, we have a few plans to improve things further, and will always be working  hard to ensure this is the best place to show your work, talents and  knowledge.. And share it all with friends!

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 7:37 AM

Danny, the link to subcultura's picture is not working... can you fix it ?

Another great selection for the last week of 2007 !

Many thanks to Danny & co. for presenting us so well this weekly feature !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Garlor ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 7:44 AM

A great surprise to have another image chosen, thanks for those who look and also those who add comments.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 8:00 AM · edited Mon, 31 December 2007 at 9:32 AM

Attached Link: LWitG 51

**Another stellar week of photos and a terrific way to close out 2007! Super work everyone. Congrats, and looking forward to more amazing work in 2008!!** :thumbupboth: *(I think I took care of the broken link mIcHeL)*

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

timtripp ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 8:19 AM

thanks for the selection... and i hope everyone has a happy new year

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 8:43 AM

Another stunning collection.  I'm  proud to be a part of this community.  Look forward to seeing all your excellent photos in the future.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

ecurb - The Devil

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 8:57 AM

I'm always impressed when I see the selections for LWITG, and this week is no exception!  I love seeing what you guys pick ... there are always some of my favorites here, and there are always things I missed!   I appreciate the efforts of the staff, and I LOVE hanging out with such wonderful, talented people!  :)  Thanks for a great year!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Stevej46 ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 9:13 AM

Attached Link: Stephen Johnson Photography

Thanks so much for the  recognition. It is a honor to be selected along with such a fine group of photographers. Happy New Year!

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 10:28 AM

excelentes fotos felicidades a los elegidos

jeroni

xxancroft ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 1:52 PM

It is a privilege to have a photo selected for 2007 - week 52.
The other photo-works are stunningly beautiful without exception.

We are indeed fortunate creatures to have aesthetics meshed into our being.

JaneEden ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 7:02 PM

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you talented artists who made it to LWitG All well deserved, and I wish you all a Happy New Year 
hugs Jane xx

bentchick ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 8:36 PM

Another wonderful job everyone!!! Happy New Year!!!!

Kim Hawkins

Kim Hawkins Eastern Sierra Gallery

Mimey ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 7:04 AM · edited Tue, 01 January 2008 at 7:05 AM

Attached Link: Mimey's Gallery

Thank you very much for selecting my image "WINTER WALK 2" into LWitG52, among these excellent pictures. This will be great motivation !

Charberry ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:06 AM · edited Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:07 AM

Wonderful selections! I have missed some of these due to the busy season, but this is an outstanding collection.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

Aioros ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 11:27 AM

That good year beginning, thanks to all, this takes place in me a great happiness. 
From already very grateful to the family RR to choose my picture Something of drinking. 
Aioros.

Que buen comienzo de año, gracias a todos, esto produce en mí una gran alegría.

Desde ya muy agradecido a la familia RR por escoger mi fotografía Algo de beber.

Aioros.

Blitzz-Licht ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 1:57 PM

Last Week in the Gallery is cool (-:

Thank you for chosing one of my Photos it makes me a little bit proud. Great Artists and Photography here. 

Happy New Year to all 

Frank

mark.spooner ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 2:40 PM

An excellent selection of work, congratulations to all!

Gise ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 6:26 PM

Thanks for including my ice rose photo in the weekly Gallery selection. Happy 2008 to all !

lucindawind ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:26 PM

oh what wonderful photos everyone .. and thank you so much for adding and featuring mine .

Happy 2008

hugs Lu 

BorisB ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 6:14 AM

Thanks for the selection!
A Happy New Year To all and nice photos in 2008! 

LadyWailua ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 1:10 PM · edited Wed, 02 January 2008 at 1:11 PM

Woooooooooooot a surprise !!! 

Never even heard about this feature !
I've already got some nice comments that said something about "congrats", "selection" and so on ...
But I coudn't quite understand what they meant.

Fortunately it was pushinfaders that informed me about the selection and the forum link.
And now I feel very proud and honoured to find one of my images among all those extraordinary artworks !!

Thank you very much !!

It's a pity that my time here is very limited and I haven't got the chance to be as active as I would like to be.

Congrats to all great artists and thanks to everyone for this wonderful eye candy images !!

Happy new year to all of you !! :-)

traNce108 ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 5:56 PM

Attached Link: neonbrainwash.com

i just found out about my selection.. thank you very much.  i am a fan of this site and this is a great feeling to be recognized with these fine artists.

really, thank you very much :)

patrick john

mbz2662 ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 8:08 AM

Oh wow.  Thank you so much.  It is a pleasant surprise to log on after a week of being away to see my photo chosen among so many wonderful photos!  

Congratulations to every one, 

~Melinda~

Shubunkin ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2008 at 7:21 PM

I, too, say wonderful!

RobyHermida ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2008 at 10:06 PM

MUCHAS FELICITACIONES A TODOS!!!!! 
LOS QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!

virginiese ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2008 at 3:07 PM

Congrats to all these artists !
There is a high level ! Bravo

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.