Mon, Sep 9, 4:10 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: I need a pillow!

cocco ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 4:08 PM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 5:53 PM

Does anybody know where I can find a model of a pillow?

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 4:31 PM

Morphworld

cocco ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 5:00 PM

Where exactly?I can't find it there.

TJ ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 6:11 PM

If you go to www.3dcommune.com and do a search for maclean , he has some pillows in a pack.

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 7:33 PM

Yes, the pillow pack is great! (wanta do a sultan's harum some day) At MorphWorld you should find a Pillow, Mattress, and curtains on the Props page (down at the bottom)

nfredman ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 1:05 AM

TJ, i see nothing on 3d commune about maclean or pillows! And... morphworld doesn't have a props section. Hmmm.

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 1:13 AM

file_178049.jpg

look in Poser Free Stuff at 3d Commune and then search for Maclean

nfredman ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 9:33 AM

Thank you for clarifying, Dizzie!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2001 at 12:07 AM

Maclean calls them "cushions". I found a small pillow somewhere, perhaps at morphworld, and another at Props Guild under household stuff. Nothing with tassels suitable for a harem, though. :( carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.