Tue, Sep 24, 4:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: "V4.1 Complete" Eye Problem

Chipperz ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 2:19 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 4:15 AM

file_396285.jpg

Hey Everyone!!!   I can't seem to find an answer for my problem. I apologize if this is a repost.  My problem is that I'd much rather use Poser and not D/S. I bought "V4.1 Complete" and installed all files into D/S. I then opened Poser and added Daz's content folder as a new Runtime to the library. I renamed the Content folder "Runtime" 1st. V4 loads fine in Daz Studio, But the left eye is corrupt when I load in Poser7. Any clues as to eleviate this problem?? Thanx for the input!!!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 4:39 PM

Im not totally sure, but I do know that V4.1 needs to be installed into Poser where the Poser .exe is...I only know of this because I tried installing her in a separate runtime, and that is the message I got.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Chipperz ( ) posted Thu, 27 December 2007 at 5:36 PM

Thanx Jump!!! I eventually tried a render,(Duh) and her eyes were fine!!!  HMMMMMMMM???

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 1:05 AM

Yea, its pretty weird sometimes...you can see all sorts of odd things in the preview, that magically disappear when you render.

Glad it worked out for ya! :)

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

barrowlass ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2007 at 3:39 AM

Oy! She's certainly had a run-in!  Glad you got it sorted :lol:

Sheila

My aspiration: to make a decent Poser Render I'm an Oldie, a goldie, but not a miracle worker :-)

Gallery

Freebies

Music Vids

Chipperz ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:07 PM

Sorry on the delay of this post. I mistakingly loaded the D/S maps along with the Poser Maps.
 Seems to me Poser got confused reading double files. All is better now!!!  Thanx for all your inputs....

Chipperz...............

wisq ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2008 at 5:09 PM

I have the same preview problem with the eye when using "OpenGL Hardware" in the Display --> Preview Drawing options.

Found the answer here in the forums ages ago, so I take no credit for this:

Change to : Display --> Preview Drawing --> SreeD Software

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.