Thu, Oct 24, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 1

danob ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 5:14 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 7:19 AM

Woodland Snack                                                     Reflections
**by shirell                                                           by phothomaniac

ICE-FLOWER
by mairekas

**   Beach Sunrise                                                     Colourful belgian chocolates...
**by MaydaMason                                                                by marybelgium

Along The Lake: The Island No. 2
by Goentu400

**Motorcyclist                                                       Time effect
**by Jack Casement                                                    by krakosky

Entering paradise ?
by amlondono

**Happy New Year 2008!                                                      In Punta di Piedi
**by Joko-Style                                                                          by lotus52 

Gambit.
by DeanPaul

Repost ~ For My Mum                                                      A Simple Prayer
**by rainbows                                                                      by CavalierLady

Dessert of Christmas Eve
by Littlejock

**s-sunrise IV                                                                    no title
**by Vasilij203                                                                     by fatn

Vivid Alley II
by Thiur

**Space Church                                                                   Killer
**by MickymX                                                                by perspective

Symmetry Found
by YARDOBE

**Tribute to John Lennon                                                    Jacob_1
**by delaorden_ojeda                                                     by roxanamirea

Happy New Year / Bonne et Heureuse Année!
by KarmaSong

**thanks for furs                                                  Venezia: Canal Grande
**by fourbanger                                                          by gs1953 

Flowers for Diane
by mps

**de noche                                                       "Determined"
**by GiMi53                                                         by frankie96

Last Sunset Summer '07
by alhak 

Last week in the gallery Week 1   

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 4:55 AM

A new year is upon us, and from what we have seen over the past year, the quality work seems to improve each month, and Photography in this digital age is becoming one of the most popular hobbies, with almost every household having a digital camera, and a continued stream of new members joining our ranks here.. 

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year, keep the images coming, and we are looking forward to another bumper crop of new works and talents from all of you again this year..

if you missed last weeks picks click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 5:13 AM

An amazing selection of photos for this very 1st LWITG...I am honoured to be one among many
cheers sue

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 7:47 AM

Well done all! A fantastic way to start the year!

ecurb - The Devil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 7:58 AM

It really is an amazing way to start 2008. Such a great collection of images, it raises the bar of expectation for the year to come. Nice work everyone!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 8:08 AM

Thank you ! It is a honor to be selected along with such a fine group of photographers. Happy New Year and congrats to all the others !

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 8:53 AM

excelentes fotos, felicidades a los elegidos

jeroni

fatn ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 8:55 AM

thanx 4 publishing my picture in LwitG, it's nice 2  belong between this kind of photographers,
everybody a happy  and creatif new year,
greetz fatn
i'm so pride...................................................

phothomaniac ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 10:01 AM

Many thanks for choosing one of my pictures!

Congratulations to all who made it into the gallery of the week.
You did great jobs here!

frankie96 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 10:32 AM

Thanks very much for the selection...and congratulations to everyone else selected....great work...

krakosky ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 10:37 AM

i am happy,many thanks to all.

virginiese ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 11:08 AM

Congratulations to everyone ! Great selection !

Jack Casement ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 1:16 PM

What a great start to my year to have a picture selected.  And among such good company.  Many thanks

CavalierLady ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 1:41 PM

Many kind thanks for choosing my image!  I am honored to be amongst such talented company!  Many congratulations to everyone chosen and best wishes for a new year filled with productive images!

KarmaSong ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 2:21 PM

Thank you very much for adding my photo to the first selection of year 2008. It's a real pleasure and a mark of encouragement for my gallery. I wish to you all, nominees and everyone posting here, a Happy New Year , and look forward to seeing new wonders here and there, thanks to Renderosity.

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 2:48 PM

I'm really proud to have my image "de noche" in this wonderful selection !
Thank you friends for all your comments : you made it the most commented picture in my gallery ! 
And thanks to Danny & co for the excellent presentation work !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

rainbows ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 3:30 PM

I am honoured to have a work of mine selected in this gallery, I congratulate all other artists here. I say thank your to our community for love and support of me at this time in my life. I thank the team and I send my love to You all. Diane.

tizjezzme ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 8:04 PM

Excellent choices here; congratulations to all of you!!  :)

"The only thing coming straight out of MY camera is the cable!"
P. Vermeulen

YARDOBE ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 9:45 PM

wow...I'm not sure what to say....all you people give me so much inspiration{and not just the photo people...all of you}...please keep inspiring me and I will do my best...thanx for the vote!

DeanPaul ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 10:48 PM

My gratitude comes from the heart to know that someone has deemed my piece "Gambit" worthy to be placed among these others.Cheers to everyone wishing you all the best in the new year!Lets push the envelope even further and see what comes of it.
Yours
Dean McClelland

MickymX ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 1:37 AM

Wow ... here again..
Thanks and congrat' to all.

mairekas ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 1:56 AM

I am SO HAPPY!!!
Thank you all !
mairekas

JaneEden ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 7:57 AM

Many congratulations for all of you who made the first LWitG 2008 all very well deserved.
hugs Jane xx

mark.spooner ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 4:57 PM

A brilliant selection to start the year with!  Well done all!

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 8:14 PM

Congratulations to all an Honor well deserved!!!

Royce

mbz2662 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 12:04 AM

Congratulations to everyone selected for the LWITG  week 1.   Amazing and beautiful photos...

auntietk ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 9:18 AM

Wow - what a fabulous selection.  Congrats to everyone - nice work! 

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

mickuk50 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 9:35 AM

a fantastic selection to start the year off congrats to all 

mick

Vasilij203 ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 9:41 AM

Ech..:)Congratulations fo All my friends:)Thank YOU!!!!!!

amlondono ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2008 at 7:00 PM

I was away from home , and.... wow !!! a beautiful way to begin 2008 , thanks to renderosity , And Congratulations to all , it is an honor to have my work here . Ana

Thiur ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 1:27 PM

Thank you ever so much for chosing my "Vivid Alley II"! It's always lovely to be chosen in this gallery!
As always the photos are amazing, congratulations to everyone!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 9:07 AM

What a great start to the new year...

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.